megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
yeah, that would be effectively end of 95 and excuse to ban most of game developers. was good one. :ROFLMAO:
and the amount of ppl that doesnt read, lots will fall on it for longer than hot minute :D
I wouldn't fall for it, but they created impersonating website... like making a fake bank website... that is a bit too far. Anyway, I am just relieved that it's fake. I don't like pranks.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wouldn't fall for it, but they created impersonating website... like making a fake bank website... that is a bit too far. Anyway, I am just relieved that it's fake. I don't like pranks.
yeah neither do i too much, but its expected from them, they do try to pull something each year. with all the shit happening with P they did went bit in overboard, but will pass in few days. if nothing else at least it was reminder to be watchful on pranks for next days :D

Reactions: megalono

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know what the mccloth variable is and how it is changed in game? It has something do do with being to to drink breast milk but don't know how to raise it.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Anyone know what the mccloth variable is and how it is changed in game? It has something do do with being to to drink breast milk but don't know how to raise it.
#0 - naked, 1- game on t-shirt, 2- brawn gamepad, 3- white awesome, 4- jeans suit, 5 - office suit, 6 Mohoro Tshirt and jeans, 7 - Jogging, 8 new house daily, 9 swim,

Vyssia

Jan 13, 2018
Anybody know what variables deal with birth? Dora hasn't given birth yet, and she's about 2/3 weeks later than the other 4.

Edit: will be Dora's first from Chapter 1.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
this is VN, not a sandbox...
anal, sleeping, rape, this is what I was waiting for, but after rewinding several days, fucking several women, I didn’t see anything of this... Maybe, probably, it’s all there, somewhere, and okay with sleeping and rape, but anal, it is always present in a girl... But the choice in sex is only “where to cum”, more precisely whether or not to cum in the pussy...
And why is this a sandbox?.. Yes, this is not a kinetic novel, there are some options here, but this is an ordinary VN, and not a sandbox at all... And it’s good if this VN can be called a game at all, but don’t even think about the sandbox...​

PITBULA

Dec 5, 2019
can someone tell me how to open Simple Days console,
how to buy tv channel , strip club , aerospace company

juhi

May 1, 2017
How do I trigger Ema repeatable sex or event where I tell her the kid is mine?

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Does Julia ever give birth? Its been over 45 in game days and when you see her at the pool she doesn't even look pregnant.
For me she did have one child. Got her pregnant again, and she wont give birth. Just stuck at being pregnant. Is there a console command to move her "quest" along?

goribas

May 12, 2022
this is VN, not a sandbox...
anal, sleeping, rape, this is what I was waiting for, but after rewinding several days, fucking several women, I didn’t see anything of this... Maybe, probably, it’s all there, somewhere, and okay with sleeping and rape, but anal, it is always present in a girl... But the choice in sex is only “where to cum”, more precisely whether or not to cum in the pussy...
And why is this a sandbox?.. Yes, this is not a kinetic novel, there are some options here, but this is an ordinary VN, and not a sandbox at all... And it’s good if this VN can be called a game at all, but don’t even think about the sandbox...​
When you reach chapter 2 it gives you the option to choose sandbox or vn mode. Then in ch 3 it moves more towards sandbox, but it's a bit different from the ch2 sandbox. The sandbox during ch 2 had you moving through the apartment by arrows, while the sandbox that's there for ch 3 is more through shortcuts(?), you see an icon of the person, map, stove, shower, for example to move trough the places. Not sure if the sandbox in ch 3 works different if you reached ch 3 using sandbox mode in ch 2. There were many times during the second chapter the I was wondering if I chose wrong by going vn mode because the in-game pc showed tasks I had to do but I was not being given the options to do them, but the little I had tried of ch2 sandbox was too annoying to do anything.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I hoped that Sascha would get pregnant. But I'm being given the choice of whether Teodora is in love with me and whether I can accept her husband after she got pregnant twice by me (the main character)? If these women were real, I would definitely inject my genes into their wombs. But I wouldn't put any of them last. I'm following the game when it was 300 MB and at the end you just drove back and forth on your scooter. I made a mistake and saved every decision up until Ema's pregnancy, saved every spot that was important to me. Even Elena should have 30 children by me by now. I was looking forward to the update. But you're feeding chapter 3 another 300 MB. So far you've given every character countless options and made every path possible, but now the paths are being predetermined? Then I ask myself, where will the child be with Tristy! Please don't deviate from your current path because the game has potential and offers so many fantasies. Gagamode

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
When you reach chapter 2 it gives you the option to choose sandbox or vn mode. Then in ch 3 it moves more towards sandbox, but it's a bit different from the ch2 sandbox. The sandbox during ch 2 had you moving through the apartment by arrows, while the sandbox that's there for ch 3 is more through shortcuts(?), you see an icon of the person, map, stove, shower, for example to move trough the places. Not sure if the sandbox in ch 3 works different if you reached ch 3 using sandbox mode in ch 2. There were many times during the second chapter the I was wondering if I chose wrong by going vn mode because the in-game pc showed tasks I had to do but I was not being given the options to do them, but the little I had tried of ch2 sandbox was too annoying to do anything.
It is impossible to play a sandbox like a VN... because these are opposite genres... a sandbox is an open world, freedom of action, and a VN is a linear narrative of some kind of story... you can only call your VN a sandbox, but it won’t become a sandbox... so this is not a sandbox... and I don’t understand what and why you are writing to me... I played for 10-15 minutes, gave up and deleted it...

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes