ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maria will eventually sit on MC's lap, just not in the first day: at first she will sit on the desk then, as you increase the hearts, she will sit on the lap.

It is probably a jump coded for that situation (Maria visiting in the office will happen very often) but it is not supposed to happen the first day.
yup .. you have to call her into your office .. she eventually tells you about the strip club .. where you meet her and dance ... then things get yummy from there :love:
just be careful of the robber ;)

Reactions: Sweetluvd

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can someone plz tell me how the VN mode affects pregnancy probability? Honestly getting a bit tired of the sandbox grind so I'd like to try the VN mode to save me some time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Can someone plz tell me how the VN mode affects pregnancy probability? Honestly getting a bit tired of the sandbox grind so I'd like to try the VN mode to save me some time.
good luck with that ... i'd rather play sandbox mode (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
cheat ovul days and you are good, you can do it manually via console or since last update you can buy cheat ingame and use it via pc.

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
is there anyone can share latest save with every girl join the harem?
If you do a search on this thread for save, you will notice there are over 360 request for saves and only 16 saves posted. This is not the thread for sharing saves. The people on this thread are allergic to sharing saves. They might have a fatal allergic reaction to sharing. Please stop being selfish and try to be considerate to people who have serious medical conditions, you just might save someone's life. So please stop asking

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
how to sleep with hanna?
If you're referring to Sasha's acquaintance and newest member of the spa, you can't do that atm. Perhaps in a future update she'll be romanced (and eventually become a mother/move into the mansion). Sorry mate.
1711900951253.png
Pretty sure our randy protagonist wants to have a go at her bosom, especially after having an up-close look at them. :whistle::whistle:

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Aunque soy usuario de Android, te espero. Pero por ahora juego en win y la verdad que no me decepcionaron las cosas nuevas, aunque me hubiera gustado que Betty pudiera quedar embarazada de al menos 3 como moko.
Sería como su debut en la casa, y sería la próxima en ampliar la familia.

Por favor, megalono si ves esto, agrega para la próxima versión más interacción con Betty en la oficina y la casa.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Maria will eventually sit on MC's lap, just not in the first day: at first she will sit on the desk then, as you increase the hearts, she will sit on the lap.

It is probably a jump coded for that situation (Maria visiting in the office will happen very often) but it is not supposed to happen the first day.
I see, thanks for clearing that up!

Emylle Dias King

Sep 6, 2023
Yes majority don't agree with what you are saying and quite frankly sick of reading it. You started the same thing few weeks ago. Whatever your reasons are, it's clear that your not happy with the game and developer so please just move on, you don't have to support it, play it or even read about it. Here is a little food for thought you complain that he collects and doesn't update fast enough. There is a game here that earns 15+K a month average update is around 238 days. Personally I'm happy with updates and time of them for Simple Days
hmmm what is the version that is most recent bruv? i want to dowload now that i got a computer

Emylle Dias King

Sep 6, 2023
The $5 tier got an early access to the new update some hours ago on Patreon (and previously the $10 and $25 tier received the same some days ago). It's just a matter of time.

Edit: v0.18 has been released for all tiers now on Patreon, perhaps a Good Samaritan will share it here. :)
that ya are heard bruh, i want to see the differences.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes