Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Emma as Real Girl, created by me.

I wish you a happy Easter!

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Okay, so im at the beginning of chapter 3, got only repeatable tasks left. Is there any more story to play?

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
is it even possible to get Teodora and julia move in with you? iv done everything like the older posts said.. 2 kids both before moving but nothing Teodora is totally out of the game and julia has the Call option to go and fuck her in front of her bf?

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
is it even possible to get Teodora and julia move in with you? iv done everything like the older posts said.. 2 kids both before moving but nothing Teodora is totally out of the game and julia has the Call option to go and fuck her in front of her bf?
There's an upcoming v0.18.1 that will be released some weeks later. This is from the dev's Patreon:

Will release small updates and v0.18.1 is the first one.
I will try to be around 2 or 3 weeks between updates.

What is in v.0.18.1
Teodora location is on the map of Mohoro and you can have repeatable sex (unlocked after you have lunch with her and talk about staying with her husband or not. The choice is not important for unlocking.

Tristy will start living with you in the new house. (If you want her)

I will release Android build of the game
Fix bug with Ema and swimming pool
Fix bug with Hanna info girls screen
Fix kids gender in Girls info screen not match the actual gender. (After this update if you have any mismatched name, visit the hospital and change the name of the kid)
Hospital - more girls included to change the kids name.

Perhaps that event with Zara's new motorbike might be included if the dev has time to finish it. :unsure:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018

I also told Teodora that she should move in. It didn't happen. I didn't call Julia again. Is what I wrote. The task of impregnating women. The game is now falling apart into its individual parts. Unfortunately I can't tell you. You never know what is finished or not. This update is more questionable than good. Everything was probably only half done. But I can't tell you. But the mouse button is killed.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
this update dit got some how into the wrong direction because the game is lagging as fuck on my pc

is not your computer. The developer is just doing crap. The update is a disappointment. like the updates before it. Everything is just half goods. Yes, you say what I write all the time. The game is no longer worth a dollar, but it was easily worth it in the beginning.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
april fools joke, they had me for hot minute too.

And this web site.. is not real?
If you are right and this is a fake website... then F95 is playing with fire because creating fake websites is very dangerous, and Patreon can hit them with a lawsuit.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

And this web site.. is not real?
If you are right and this is a fake website... then F95 is playing with fire because creating fake websites is very dangerous, and Patreon can hit them with a lawsuit.
its not 1st time they pulled something over. and we are 1st so is perfect timing for that.
its probably mutual arrangements, mods here and mods there.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes