verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I am using 0x52 URM to keep track of my choices, and after getting to the new country, when I visited work the first day, Maria demanded 1000 dollars for some clothes and then when the maid left, I saw a choice alert from the mod that showed different scenes, where Maria would sit on my lap if I had had sex > 3 times, whilst in my playthrough I never got any such chance.

Did I miss something?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hey people, I don't have Ema or Naomi in the house. And there is a quest for them. Is this some kind of bug? And what can you do about it?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i was just typing .. that if you cheat like micmitja you probably can:LOL:

that would be something we could do at the police station , at some point ,, maybe :unsure:
yeah i guess i wouldnt hurt for dev to add option ingame at some point, via pc, police as you say or simply in settings. up to him at the end.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was just typing .. that if you cheat like micmitja you probably can:LOL:

that would be something we could do at the police station , at some point ,, maybe :unsure:
i'm not saying you can now .. but it would be interesting to be able to change your name at the police station in the future .. is all i'm saying :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hiring that heavy set dude for a trainer .... would be like hiring me to train the girls .... bad idea .. not much training would get done ... as the girls would be bending over most of the classes .... :devilish::love::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I am using 0x52 URM to keep track of my choices, and after getting to the new country, when I visited work the first day, Maria demanded 1000 dollars for some clothes and then when the maid left, I saw a choice alert from the mod that showed different scenes, where Maria would sit on my lap if I had had sex > 3 times, whilst in my playthrough I never got any such chance.

Did I miss something?
Maria will eventually sit on MC's lap, just not in the first day: at first she will sit on the desk then, as you increase the hearts, she will sit on the lap.

It is probably a jump coded for that situation (Maria visiting in the office will happen very often) but it is not supposed to happen the first day.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes