Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I would like this game a lot more if they made some kind of attempt to clean up the English tbh

This dialogue is fucking rough.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
ok for naomi is weird that shes not there, unless she just gave birth, also on friday of save Paola calls that she give birth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and naomi comes back in sat
3 weeks in to save, you havent invited i guess everyone yet
and next day parents arrive and day after is moving day
anyway in short, talk with anna in morning till you get to tell her to invite her parents, birth of Paola dont think it got any effect, and that should be it, but incase got save here
Thanks for your help. I would have never figured out it.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I wonder if Tristy has learned of her pregnancy, and if her future child will be either a boy or a girl. And what will she say once she learns that her older sister's been having a sexy time with the same man as she has. :unsure::unsure:
yeah she should come with baby in hands
- remember the time you payed me to not tell sis for pills :D
and based off save test i did before, it might be option to choose - came with this update
and also am not sure about this part of changelog, we might be able to change gender also, cause we can already change names so doesnt make sense, unless its some bug
1712187968594.png
and if its a case of bug maybe in future gender change option for kids will be available :D , have to go with times i guess :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yep and if you invite emma before that they both show up. tho not sure why it isnt triggering for you. i guess if someone else is visiting you can break the scene (goodnight kiss or such) so in that case just try next day, but myself can easy get emma every day i want and moko+emma every 2nd day. i did repeat all those scenes for at least a month on daily bases, so even julia gave birth to 3rd in process and have pretty much exhausted all side scenes also.

makes me wonder when this will happen
View attachment 3506772
yup saw this scene .. said the same thing ..:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja
Oct 10, 2022
The same could be said about Elena. Her little love for money wasn't much of an impediment for some players to impregnate her at the threesome with James. :giggle::whistle::whistle:
I was thinking leaving her responsibility to James but dude is broke, so you are right. At least she brought Ema though so money well spent.

Reactions: CircaAD
Oct 10, 2022
Btw, I wonder why and when did MC become minutes away from deadbeat father? Whenever a kiddo asks something he just sends them away to their mothers or their grandmothers. Dude take care of your kids once in awhile. :LOL: Ice cream shopping is a rare one and it does not change the general attitude.

Reactions: micmitja and ArDZer

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
trying to edit a file with Notepad to add money but does anyone know how to make saves readable because of all the weird symbols (binary?) cant use save editor because "Illegal money transfer

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
trying to edit a file with Notepad to add money but does anyone know how to make saves readable because of all the weird symbols (binary?) cant use save editor because "Illegal money transfer
just use ingame console, editing with notepad you will just break your save.
unlock it with unren and use variables on it

LuaKnight

Jul 7, 2023
were the moko/naomi threesomes removed bc no matter how many times i try the only things that trigger are there both sleeping and even if i do anything i cant trigger the one were moko learns that they did it without a condom or its the moko/naomi/maria teaser no other scenes will play

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes