Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Is there a bug with Elena this version?
I started a fresh game from scratch and can't get her pregnant again. I got the first time, she got the new house and the car, and is okay with getting impregnated if i read the variables correct but i cant get it to trigger even if they talk about making a baby while boinking.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is there a bug with Elena this version?
I started a fresh game from scratch and can't get her pregnant again. I got the first time, she got the new house and the car, and is okay with getting impregnated if i read the variables correct but i cant get it to trigger even if they talk about making a baby while boinking.
you gotta tell her you love her after pounding her little ass :LOL:

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
does anyone know which variable indicates Maria's return from their parent's house or Apply for Mayor?
right now won't progress doesn't matter how many days pass

bugged quest wont progress for me:
Main story: Apply for Mayor (Work at spa)
Call Maria From your office (Only Sasha there)

Reactions: Budman 1959

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
does anyone know which variable indicates Maria's return from their parent's house or Apply for Mayor?

You have to give it sometime she always doesn't return as soon as baby born., how many days have passed. To do mayor you have to go to police station and apply for citizenship cost 900

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So the new content in the main story part is only "Apply for mayor" and order Oliver and Maria to do stuff??

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So the new content in the main story part is only "Apply for mayor" and order Oliver and Maria to do stuff??
Those orders are connected to the campaign to run for mayor. James gets more people to provide security, Maria deals with publicity to sway possible voters to the protagonist's cause and Oliver does a little fact-finding on his rivals, the Toscanos (and perhaps do some hack-back if they try to use hackers or something like that). The question is what Tiffany will do for the campaign (and if her "qualifications" involve giving sexual release and so on).

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Those orders are connected to the campaign to run for mayor. James gets more people to provide security, Maria deals with publicity to sway possible voters to the protagonist's cause and Oliver does a little fact-finding on his rivals, the Toscanos (and perhaps do some hack-back if they try to use hackers or something like that). The question is what Tiffany will do for the campaign (and if her "qualifications" involve giving sexual release and so on).
Was just going to type all that beat me to it Thanks :) :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

well did you progress with sasha, the great monto story and have sex with her ?, if not progress that first and Maria should return.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Reactions: micmitja

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
hopefully next update won't be 6 months from now tho~ but thanks for the great game anyway~ would be great if "sharing" can be introduced since Mohoro is a place that accepts "ALL"~ exclude Elena & Julia since their man is too weak... too weak....
Can't agree more with you...my fav no doubt is Teodora..others are mediocre...Oh ya, Hanna is a new addition..hopefully Megalono can put her into the upcoming update..XD..Her boobs are mummylicious..good for baby-making...oulala

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and which variable indicates that?
while your having threesome with James/Elena (y) you have to do the challenge that James gives you .. if you can outlast Elena ... how many times can you come in her .. at the end it gives you a choice to tell her you love her .... i don't .. but if you want Elena ... tell her you love her ;)

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes