blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
so i applied for a citizenship and i visited town hall, anything else after that? i can't seem to progress anymore.
also how to have sex with sasha, it says give her a hug but i don't get that option

Socky34

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone know how to start chapter 3? I bought the thing from the police station and the computer says chapter 3, but nothing else.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anyone know how to start chapter 3? I bought the thing from the police station and the computer says chapter 3, but nothing else.
After getting your citizenship in a day or so Tiffany ( long dark hair female from the yatch) will come see you. You will go start the process to run for Mayor.. Then the rest is in the next update.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
so i applied for a citizenship and i visited town hall, anything else after that? i can't seem to progress anymore.
also how to have sex with sasha, it says give her a hug but i don't get that option
Tiffany, the bald commander's personnel will come and look for you. Then, you will start the process to run for mayor. But, this will be in the next update which Megalono still haven't given any clear indication as of now as to when it will be included. Probably weeks or even months from now.

As for Sasha, you will need to choose the option" Hug her in the ass" and in the next line of conversation; choose " Great Monto is with me"...Then, she will lead you to the laundry area I guess; where you and her will have the sex act..however, Sasha is not impregnable at this moment of time; probably in the next few updates. Hope it helps mate.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
Wait for Tiffany to look for you. Then, you will start to run for mayor. Anything beyond that, you will need to wait for the next update.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yup .. i just saw something that i freaking love ... a saying on my neighbors car , a bumper sticker that says
AT MY AGE " GETTING LUCKY " means walking into a room and remembering why i'm there ........
that shit is a perfect saying for my old ass :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yeah works great for me too, can't remember shit anymore have to make a post it note to read my post in notes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
odd thing i just noticed ... it would seem Anna does not love the MC as much as Moko and Dora ... at the same point in the game Anna's Love points are 81 ... while Moko/Dora's are both at 100 .... i fuck them equally :love::LOL: .. so what gives ?
I have her at 86 with 2 kids but I haven't been paying much attention to her lately guess I should give her some love, think I'll wait till the 6th and just knock her up again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
So, talk to Tiff, go to police station, and thats it right now? Nothing else triggers, regarding to main story a month later. I just want to know if I should wait for something to happen or not.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So, talk to Tiff, go to police station, and thats it right now? Nothing else triggers, regarding to main story a month later. I just want to know if I should wait for something to happen or not.
Did you already pay the million at city hall , talk to Oliver and Maria if so that should be the end of the start of chapter 3

Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
Help me please! I got stuck, but I don't know exactly where. The main story says "This is the beginning of Chapter 3".
No major event has happened during last month. I have already made a payment for the new house, but don't really know when the "moving to a new house" event happens. Does anybody know the conditions for that?

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes