ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Simple Days v0.18 will be released?
It's been already released, just use the search bar. But if you're referring to v0.18.1 which adds Tristy to the mansion, unlocks sex with Teodora and fixes some issues, it's been released for the higher tiers on Patreon, the others will follow suit in a few days. Perhaps a good Samaritan will share it here eventually.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Hello ! Well, Ema doesn't want anything from me. He lives here in the new house, we have our own children... but he won't go any further... please help me with a rescue... Thanks

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
that should have lead you to marrying Dora .. ending ... not getting involved with Anna or Moko ... or picking one of the three starting girls ... leads to you marrying that one you picked ..... ending .. i've tried every combination there is my friend .. ;)
unless of course megalono changed something :unsure:
Yes, it was kind of funny the Naomi showed up at the new house asking for room when I did not go with that patch. A glitch in the matrix.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hope you update soon
well i havent seen or got any updated version since then. and also there wasnt any special decision that would need updating. i am not making those. just look at the changelog of update, its all the update you need.

Reactions: msleomac

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
It's been already released, just use the search bar. But if you're referring to v0.18.1 which adds Tristy to the mansion, unlocks sex with Teodora and fixes some issues, it's been released for the higher tiers on Patreon, the others will follow suit in a few days. Perhaps a good Samaritan will share it here eventually.
Hi ArDZer , do you have any idea what is the minimum amount of patronage to have an early access of latest update in this case V0.18.1?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did a play through without Anna, Moko, Naomi and Rebeca. Yet when moving into the new house Naomi showed up asking a room separate from Moko :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok here what happens when you just take one of the starting girls .... i did the same run thru ... only took Dora .. and here is a screenshot of the ending ... so megalono did not change the way the endings are when you only take one of the starting girls ... so you saying you went to Mohoro is not true

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes