divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
To go to the new 5 million house, do I have to go see Madam? Because like, I ignored it and nothing changes my routine, except when the girls are pregnant, it got boring because the same route.
Yes you need to see the Madam, make your choice on what you are getting for your lab. Make sure none of the women that live with you are pregnant. Then on a Saturday or Sunday you will move into the new house.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Yes you need to see the Madam, make your choice on what you are getting for your lab. Make sure none of the women that live with you are pregnant. Then on a Saturday or Sunday you will move into the new house.
So, but I didn't like the choices, like I earn 1kk a week, then the options were to finish the laboratory and earn 500k a week or 40kk/20kk + 50k. Are these the only options or did I take a wrong route?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I found it nice that you can now change the date one which the girls can get pregnant.I only change that because i whant see ema(if that is her name not sure) with are baby belly :devilish:
not gonna happen yet anyways :love: i can't wait to see Ema with a prego belly also :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So, but I didn't like the choices, like I earn 1kk a week, then the options were to finish the laboratory and earn 500k a week or 40kk/20kk + 50k. Are these the only options or did I take a wrong route?
best choice .. well its upto you really .. but i take the 30 million and access to her club ;)
i usually end up with around 60 million after moving ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yes, One playthrough I took the 20 million plus 50k a week. Another I took the 40 million. I always milk 2-3 week from the lab before I sell it to madam.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes