divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can someone gave me clue for Paola progress? i stuck with her go to club...
You take her to the nightclub at night. It takes 3 times or so going before you get a prompt to drink a little more. Then when you take her home she asks if you have condoms. Say yes but then don't put one on.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1047 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

tdubdiza

Sep 19, 2021
View attachment 1263384

Overview:
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Mega Lono
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.17.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Guides

View attachment 1263385 View attachment 1263386 View attachment 1263387 View attachment 1263388 View attachment 1263389 View attachment 1263390 View attachment 1263391 View attachment 1263392 View attachment 1263393 View attachment 1263394 View attachment 1263395 View attachment 1263396 View attachment 1263397 View attachment 1263398 View attachment 1263399 View attachment 1263401 View attachment 1263402
i love this game and hope the dev doesnt stop making it better keep up the great work

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
In the VN Version, when the main path is to apply for citizen ship, I can`t go no longer to the police station.
I have the Version for Windows.

1713021945016.png

Is there something else I have to do?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I found it nice that you can now change the date one which the girls can get pregnant.I only change that because i whant see ema(if that is her name not sure) with are baby belly :devilish:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I found it nice that you can now change the date one which the girls can get pregnant.I only change that because i whant see ema(if that is her name not sure) with are baby belly :devilish:
She needs to be properly fucked first. Not a minute or two of dry humping through panties and then nuttin inside. She needs some doggy style with hair pulling and ass spanking, then MC busts his nut in her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How can I do that.
When I remember correctly, I had the meeting on the boot with the general.
He asked to go into politics, but when I remember correctly, I need the citizen ship for that?
Look on the computer at the office or home. Have you moved into the new house yet> Make sure one of women do not need to give you another crotch goblin. Try to get it so only repeatable events are there.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Look on the computer at the office or home. Have you moved into the new house yet> Make sure one of women do not need to give you another crotch goblin. Try to get it so only repeatable events are there.
I didn`t move to the new house, but it was already bought.
Will the moving just happen or does it need to be triggered with something?
With crotch goblin, I guess you mean no women should be pregnant?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I didn`t move to the new house, but it was already bought.
Will the moving just happen or does it need to be triggered with something?
With crotch goblin, I guess you mean no women should be pregnant?
Yes, I think you need to move to trigger the citizenship event. I had to ensure Moko had two babies and if any other women were pregnant they had to have given birth before moving in.

Reactions: Freedom9555

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
To go to the new 5 million house, do I have to go see Madam? Because like, I ignored it and nothing changes my routine, except when the girls are pregnant, it got boring because the same route.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes