divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I understand, another question is this ovulation period math, like if one of the girls ovulates on the 5th, which days I wouldn't be able to cum in her?
Yeah that is really screwing. I think the dev programed the days way to long to fit how it really works. I've gotten women pregnant 10 days before and 15 days after ovulation.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I understand, another question is this ovulation period math, like if one of the girls ovulates on the 5th, which days I wouldn't be able to cum in her?
Basically if you are wanting to move into the mansion you are going to have stop sleeping with your women till none are pregnant and you move in.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you can cum in the girls whenever you can .... if your trying to get one of them pregnant .. make it on the day or upto 6 days after the date
but there is excepts to that ... some of the girls get pregnant whenever you fuck them .. rare to do ... but it happens ... i have gotten every girl pregnant on days when they should not have gotten pregnant ... but i'm not complaining .. my kids run 75 % of Mohoro now :LOL:

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Basically if you are wanting to move into the mansion you are going to have stop sleeping with your women till none are pregnant and you move in.
But I can only move in when I finalize the agreement with Madame, right? I had the first meeting, now the other one is missing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm usually one that gets all the girls to max number of kids ... and by that time , when i setting with the madam .. i have around 60 million and ... hmm lets see 6+6+5+5+1+1+1+2+2+2+2 number of kids , i left out like 7 kids cause i don't like 3 of the girls ;)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Do you recommend going to the mansion with each girl with 5 children or less?
Way to much grind to get all women pregnant 5 times before moving. Plus I've always had a hard time getting Maria pregnant more than once for some reason.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Enjoa keeps doing the same thing, like Anna just has a bad position, Dora is a new puppy, Moko has the most options, Maria really likes her but after her son, she doesn't even have a kiss, Alina, Zara, Paola, Teodora nothing like that. son, Julia is having her second child, I want to see if we can gore her boyfriend, not to mention that in this game of mine I'm without Ema.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes