Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Are there any cheats in the game? What changes the choices? Increase the level of love, remove child, more money?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thought that was why. Plus some of the girls need give up the booty hole. Dora need to let the MC explora her back doora.
you can have anal with Moko ... as far as i know she's the only one fr now ,, i don't care much for that ...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are there any cheats in the game? What changes the choices? Increase the level of love, remove child, more money?
There is some Ren'py cheat mod out there but I'm computer illiterate so I don't use it. You can search the thread for it. It involves going in and changing files.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have a some screenshots of my girls ( kids ) to this point ... right before i buy the mansion .. but i'll post them only if you want to see them

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
you can have anal with Moko ... as far as i know she's the only one fr now ,, i don't care much for that ...
Yes in Chapter 1 and never again. Bombina ( worst stripper name ever) has an option for it but a supporter has to request it by donation on Patreon or SS.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Yes in Chapter 1 and never again. Bombina ( worst stripper name ever) has an option for it but a supporter has to request it by donation on Patreon or SS.
Speaking of Bombina, is something going on with her sister? I didn't buy the bag and I was hoping it would appear in the future but I was disappointed.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Speaking of Bombina, is something going on with her sister? I didn't buy the bag and I was hoping it would appear in the future but I was disappointed.
Dunna I didn;t do anything with her either. The thing with her just made me cringe.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes