ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's been a year in the game, and no children, I already gave the syringes to Edmon ages ago
you most likely mentioned something about the syringes .. if you don't you knock Lydia up using them on her ... then giving them to ed ;)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
you most likely mentioned something about the syringes .. if you don't you knock Lydia up using them on her ... then giving them to ed ;)
In fact, I had the option of having sex with her or confronting Desire, I chose to have sex with her, I saw the syringes and made the choice to put the syringe on her, first the green one then the red one.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
In fact, I had the option of having sex with her or confronting Desire, I chose to have sex with her, I saw the syringes and made the choice to put the syringe on her, first the green one then the red one.
Hmmm that should have made her pregnant. Has every time for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you don't have sex with her and knock her up with the syringes till the 3rd time seeing her at the club :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes