Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
And by the way, there's a quest in the "girls tasks" list - Visit Paola during the day, but the option is not there anymore. Does it disappear after she gives birth?

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
Tiffany, the bald commander's personnel will come and look for you. Then, you will start the process to run for mayor. But, this will be in the next update which Megalono still haven't given any clear indication as of now as to when it will be included. Probably weeks or even months from now.

As for Sasha, you will need to choose the option" Hug her in the ass" and in the next line of conversation; choose " Great Monto is with me"...Then, she will lead you to the laundry area I guess; where you and her will have the sex act..however, Sasha is not impregnable at this moment of time; probably in the next few updates. Hope it helps mate.
thanks! i can't seem to trigger the sasha event tho, she just keeps asking me if i want meat or veggie.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Didn't get the choice to not warn James, what do I need to do to trigger the option/choice
it happens the day you take Ema and Anna ( sometimes if Anna's not far into a pregnancy - if Anna is then she won't go ) anyways take Ema shopping for clothes ... then James/Elena walk by and it gives you the choice to say fuck james or warn him ... i say "fuck him" cause i want Ema ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And by the way, there's a quest in the "girls tasks" list - Visit Paola during the day, but the option is not there anymore. Does it disappear after she gives birth?
if your done visiting her until the mansion ( at times you can forget about her .. god knows i do at times ... :eek: ) to tell her she looks great ... so her love for the MC goes up ...
and yeah when you invite her to stay with you in the mansion ... visiting her is over ... until the mansion of course :love:

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
thanks! i can't seem to trigger the sasha event tho, she just keeps asking me if i want meat or veggie.
Reply with "meat". Following that, reply again " hug her in the ass" and continue with " Great Monto is with me". You should be able to do the "deeds" with her. Let me know if still yet to make it.

Last edited:

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
Not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly, I started chapter 3, got the new house built but, I haven't moved into it yet. Do I need to further Anna's/Moko's/Dora's paths further before we actually move into the house?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly, I started chapter 3, got the new house built but, I haven't moved into it yet. Do I need to further Anna's/Moko's/Dora's paths further before we actually move into the house?
Make sure Anna invited her parents and they arrived. Make sure Moko has two kids and if on Naomi path she is there. I used the weekends to make sure I talked to all the girls in their rooms till they had nothing more to say.

Alexeinya112

Aug 1, 2023
Make sure Anna invited her parents and they arrived. Make sure Moko has two kids and if on Naomi path she is there. I used the weekends to make sure I talked to all the girls in their rooms till they had nothing more to say.
Brother you are a life saver, I had Anna invite her parents but haven't had a second child with Moko yet.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Did a play through without Anna, Moko, Naomi and Rebeca. Yet when moving into the new house Naomi showed up asking a room separate from Moko :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did a play through without Anna, Moko, Naomi and Rebeca. Yet when moving into the new house Naomi showed up asking a room separate from Moko :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that should have lead you to marrying Dora .. ending ... not getting involved with Anna or Moko ... or picking one of the three starting girls ... leads to you marrying that one you picked ..... ending .. i've tried every combination there is my friend .. ;)
unless of course megalono changed something :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes