divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hey guys, anyone of you managed to impregnate Sasha? Or she is not impregnable?
Maybe in the next update she moves in with you? Otherwise there is only a 5-7 day window during her ovulation to impregnate her and she only works every Monday. be one hell of grind to hit the right Monday to impregnate her.

Reactions: shawnbali92

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
odd thing i just noticed ... it would seem Anna does not love the MC as much as Moko and Dora ... at the same point in the game Anna's Love points are 81 ... while Moko/Dora's are both at 100 .... i fuck them equally :love::LOL: .. so what gives ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
odd thing i just noticed ... it would seem Anna does not love the MC as much as Moko and Dora ... at the same point in the game Anna's Love points are 81 ... while Moko/Dora's are both at 100 .... i fuck them equally :love::LOL: .. so what gives ?
pay more attention to her and she will love you more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do few sleepovers and you should be good, maybe morning visits too

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pay more attention to her and she will love you more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do few sleepovers and you should be good, maybe morning visits too
nope morning visits don't do shit .. sleeping ,, well fucking her does the trick .. the thing is tho .. i spend as much time with her as the others ... so they all should be at 100 :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
nope morning visits don't do shit .. sleeping ,, well fucking her does the trick .. the thing is tho .. i spend as much time with her as the others ... so they all should be at 100 :unsure:
well you got 4 kids left to do with her, for now, in that time you should reach 100 :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yup .. i just saw something that i freaking love ... a saying on my neighbors car , a bumper sticker that says
AT MY AGE " GETTING LUCKY " means walking into a room and remembering why i'm there ........
that shit is a perfect saying for my old ass :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I feel ya brother I feel ya.

Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is there a trick to get Rebeca's points over 80? I've slept with her plenty and it never goes over 80.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i usually let them choose the names .. until i have to :LOL:
yeah i have to look up kids names .. odd tho seeing how i have 7 :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i usually let them choose the names .. until i have to :LOL:
yeah i have to look up kids names .. odd tho seeing how i have 7 :LOL:
yeah those are only 1st 2/3, then you have to think for yourself
7 total or with 1 chick ? i got now max possible 46, they all gave birth in last udpate.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes