preetyboy74

Apr 19, 2024
hello i have bought the new house and its been like 3 months on the game and still havent got to move in to it i upgraded to spa with the pool and gym and met madem and got the 30 and unlimited vip and still no new house plz help

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
I don't have the new update yet. I did manage to knock her up twice though. Then you get a choice of her to leave or stay with Ronald. Telling her to stay increases your love points, leaving does not.
after the first child then sex in theodoras bedroom beside her husband, calling theodora in the office is not showing at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this scene is pissing me off ... i've fucked Naomi like 50 times already and nothing ... heres the screenshots .. to show her day and the start of the scene :mad:
i've reloaded this dam scene at least 50 times and Naomi will not get pregnant ... wtf ?

Jun 13, 2021
ok this scene is pissing me off ... i've fucked Naomi like 50 times already and nothing ... heres the screenshots .. to show her day and the start of the scene :mad:
i've reloaded this dam scene at least 50 times and Naomi will not get pregnant ... wtf ?
I think pregnant involve danger getting pergant at risk ovul certain day

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:LOL:

i know what i'm doing .. as many times i've played this game .... check the dates and her day ( oval. day ) it the 24th .... and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... so in 3 days ... she's not ovulating anymore? ... it a week dude not 3 days :LOL:
Yeah they getting them pregnant gets weird sometimes. I've made some pregnant 10 days before ovulation and some 10 days after ovulation. Might be some RNG in the mix mucking things up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah they getting them pregnant gets weird sometimes. I've made some pregnant 10 days before ovulation and some 10 days after ovulation. Might be some RNG in the mix mucking things up.
yup .. it is like that alot .. at times getting a girl pregnant in this game ..... say her day is the 9th .... you could knock her up on the 27th .... well after her ovul day .... but like i said notice the ovul day of Naomi .. its the 24th .. and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... and i loaded and reloaded that save like 50 times .. and not once did it show the sperm going in egg thing :unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yup .. it is like that alot .. at times getting a girl pregnant in this game ..... say her day is the 9th .... you could knock her up on the 27th .... well after her ovul day .... but like i said notice the ovul day of Naomi .. its the 24th .. and the day i fuck her is the 27th .... and i loaded and reloaded that save like 50 times .. and not once did it show the sperm going in egg thing :unsure:
Yeah that mostly happens to me with Paola. But she ends up pregnant then missing till the move to the new house.

mediacenter_recife

Aug 12, 2020
For the game to be better, he should have the choice path for the character to be bisexual, and be able to have sex with his friend and fuck 3 in a bisex way. It would be much more interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes