ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok cool .. i
Yes.. you are using save from the old game. The old game keeps default names from before.
I will try to correct it in the next updates, ... but for now if you are using old save.. yes it will still keep the old default name unfortunately.

EDIT: The new update 0.18.2 will deal with the old save files.. Now the new kid names will be correctly replaced in old saves.
Thank you for finding this!
i get what your saying ... think if i go back further in an older save it will show Gretta ?
i mean it should , right :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i'll just wait and restart a new game after i'm done with this game .. and make sure the 4th one is called a girls name .. hehehe ;):LOL:
sorry for the trouble :unsure::)
i renamed her Rose btw ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: megalono

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok say what you want .. Rebeca won't get pregnant again after her 4th kid .. i fucked her and fucked her loading and reloading this at least 50 times now ... and no pregnant sperm&egg thing .. does it not show anymore for her ?:unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:unsure: Don't you have to have second child with her and talk about Ronald before she appears on map ?
I don't have the new update yet. I did manage to knock her up twice though. Then you get a choice of her to leave or stay with Ronald. Telling her to stay increases your love points, leaving does not.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes