divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah Sasha's to the point where I think she'll be all good with a baby, Abby has to be a must too was glad to see a little progress with her wish it was a little more than just rubbing her ass tho, but I'll take it. Betty and her long legs need to be wrapped around us sooner rather than later but I'll take whatever we get. We also need to get on a date with Ramona she's really sweet and has an innocence about her will be fun
I'll take Romona over Tristy/Gina any day.

ghost by the lake

Sep 5, 2019
i started over alot but i never get secret ? do i have to wait longer before accepting madam proposal ? or can it still trigger after that ? and yes i used syringe.. she just never call me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
i started over alot but i never get secret ? do i have to wait longer before accepting madam proposal ? or can it still trigger after that ? and yes i used syringe.. she just never call me.
You have to use the red and green syringe, and make sure to go deeper.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
when you visit the bdsm club the 1st time .. don't ask about the red syringe .... let secret suck you ... after the 3rd time going back .. use the red and green syringes on secret ;)
and knock her little sweet ass up :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1st time there secret tells you about the syringes ... ( don't ask about the red one ) secret will suck you off
2nd time there , fuck the blonde .... she loves it :LOL:
3rd time there ... use the syriges on secret and you knock her up
4th time there ... fuck the blonde again ...
5th time there .... you go to see the madam ... and secret tries to tell you she's pregnant ...
6th time there to seal the deal with madam .. secret tell you she's pregnant with your baby .. you invite here to stay with you

Mar 29, 2023
Anybody know how to get rid of the spa background music. Its stuck on a loop in the background even when I'm not at the spa. I tried going to different locations to override it but it plays in the background still alongside the miuic of the other venues like the club for example. Anyway to fix this megalono ?

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Teodora never shows up on the map for me. What do I need to do? I have the new house and I have done everything else up to this point.
Do you have already have two babies from her? If so that is it till the next update.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Teodora never shows up on the map for me. What do I need to do? I have the new house and I have done everything else up to this point.
did you have a talk with her at the restaurant ?
if so choose letting her stay with her husband ;)

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes