megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
This is my saved file as far as I've come and there is no way to see Teodora for now
I replied in PM but for everyone in your situation, here is an update:

It seems that you couldn't make her pregnant the second time and without second kid, she will not talk with you.
In the next update the game will give you a second chance with her to make her pregnant for second time.

Progress log 0.18.2
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating.-DONE

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

It seems that you couldn't make her pregnant the second time and without second kid, she will not talk with you.
In the next update the game will give you a second chance with her to make her pregnant for second time.

Progress log 0.18.2
Teodora - (took a lot of time to code and track all logic), now you have a second chance to have a second kid if you missed the opportunity when you had sex during the night. Call her when she is ovulating.-DONE
now thats odd .. then why did it work for my game ? :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: My guess is he had sex at night with her but wasn't during ovulation and she didn't get knocked up for 2nd time so she was locked out after that
interesting .... i always went to her from the spa .. never did at night except for the time the MC helps her then fucks her brains out :love:

got a odd feeling when i read thru this ( screenshot ) and it is true megalono us old people crave the heat :love::LOL: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i don't really recall seeing this before .. or i could have ctrl'd thru this conversation .... its non stop from the start of the conversation with Brent/MC going to see the mansion ... i picked shots frompart way into the conversation to the visit ... somethings off with the conversation itself ... Brent never leaves the spa but the conversation leaves me to think he left and came back ( but never actually went anywhere ) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023

Progress log 0.18.2
Game crash

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
megalono .. i want to personally say thank you for giving me .. errm i mean my MC this gift :love::LOL:

ok after playing the game further ... i recant my statement ... i was right about her :mad:
now i wanna cry :cry::LOL:
curious, i fucked her and paid her for not taking the pills but she never showed up in my game after that, didnt even know more stuff for her was implemented :unsure:

Reactions: ImperialD
Mar 29, 2023
This is some bug with event. I wonder which audio channel is active... if you are in the new house it should clear all sounds by visiting places and leave the house. If you are not in the new house, did you go to sleep? this also should clear the music.
Nope I'm still in the old house going through chapter 2 and going to sleep didn't clear the music.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Nope I'm still in the old house going through chapter 2 and going to sleep didn't clear the music.
I will put in the new update Stop All Audio during the sleep in the old apt.
Send me PM with your save if you want me to help you clear the bug with the music.
If you have access to console (you can search how to do it) you can use these commands:

stop sfx1
stop music
stop sound

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Then the protagonist is going to need one hell of a top assassin to eliminate the Toscanos and their associates. It'd be amusing if the person he hired for that task was a hitwoman, whom he might end fucking and impregnating too in the future. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
naww that dude that visits thinks Alina was a whore .. he offer to help the MC ;)

Mar 29, 2023
I will put in the new update Stop All Audio during the sleep in the old apt.
Send me PM with your save if you want me to help you clear the bug with the music.
If you have access to console (you can search how to do it) you can use these commands:

stop sfx1
stop music
stop sound
Recently moved and only have access to a mac where I am playing the game right now. However it's not letting me access the console commands. Anybody get a way for me to access the commands. If not I'll PM you my save file with the bug.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes