wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
If I missed Tristy before can I encounter her in current update?
You had to offer to help Bombian by giving Tristy a ride home and buying her purse otherwise path is closed as far as I can tell it happens at club when you go by yourself and get option to drink more the Bombian will show up

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
First of I have to say the game is one of top 25 games F95 that is Master of Art..shares Places with High Rise, Desert Stalker, Long Road Home, WVM, Good Girl Gone Bad & Few Others..I have played or been playing alot off. Secondly I would Say it would be Great to See Vicky Coming over (With Trevor our Son) to live here to if Practiable & Possible & possible more fun with Secret at the Secret Club.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
First of I have to say the game is one of top 25 games F95 that is Master of Art..shares Places with High Rise, Desert Stalker, Long Road Home, WVM, Good Girl Gone Bad & Few Others..I have played or been playing alot off. Secondly I would Say it would be Great to See Vicky Coming over (With Trevor our Son) to live here to if Practiable & Possible & possible more fun with Secret at the Secret Club.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I believe there is something planed for Vicky in upcoming updates. Secret When she shows you the drugs at club green and red don't ask about the red then in furture visit you will have chance to use both on her do that the last part is you have to make good deal with Madam (you can't keep gang) after that she will tell you she is pregnant and you will ask her to move with you :)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When are we finally going to get rid of Teodora's Husband and Julia's perv boyfriend????
As of now neither Teodora or Julia want to get rid of there husband, boyfriend so it maybe in future update or it may never change as they both are happy with the way things are.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
As of now neither Teodora or Julia want to get rid of there husband, boyfriend so it maybe in future update or it may never change as they both are happy with the way things are.
Yea thats nice and I hope it is, it's the only reason I still have them in my harem,but what if the MC is not happy about it, hate Harry, and Ronald is a jerk - they have the MC's children so he should have a better choice if he wants them, if we don't get that choice we should at least always have the choice to dump them
Thanks for the info

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yea thats nice and I hope it is, it's the only reason I still have them in my harem,but what if the MC is not happy about it, hate Harry, and Ronald is a jerk - they have the MC's children so he should have a better choice if he wants them, if we don't get that choice we should at least always have the choice to dump them
Yeah I hear ya I don't really care for them either, we kinda have a choice now tho as we don't have to see them it doesn't appear that it will stop the main story and they aren't taking up house space, but yeah I'd have no problem planting them LOL maybe Blade could take care of it :)

Reactions: BGRW2020

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why paola doesn't come home yet, she gave birth to first child, and i have the quest to visit her?
you have to wait 3 days ... then she'll be home ... oh and your 1st visit with her .. she'll have the baby with her .. 2nd visit you can fuck her .. just make it before the 26th or after the 30th ;) ... well for me her day is the 26th ... is why :love:

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes