megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Recently moved and only have access to a mac where I am playing the game right now. However it's not letting me access the console commands. Anybody get a way for me to access the commands. If not I'll PM you my save file with the bug.
If you are in the new house, go to spa, go back to the house, sleep.. I am sure that at least one of the places will remove the music. I already implement in 0.18.2 , when you sleep in your own bed to stop every possible audio effect.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Bug: In v18.1 clicking call Ronald, when 1st expanding the Spa opens the travel map instead of proceeding with expansion.

Update:
Okay, that is because ch_mc.rpy has on line 2176 check for

Code:
if RonaldChatDay < CurrentDayTemp:
but CurrentDayTemp is 0, so this check always fails. I've set the variable to current day number and it worked, as RonaldChatDay was also 0

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023
If you are in the new house, go to spa, go back to the house, sleep.. I am sure that at least one of the places will remove the music. I already implement in 0.18.2 , when you sleep in your own bed to stop every possible audio effect.
Sorry I meant I recently moved in real life and I been playing on a Mac as my current option. I"m still in the old house in the game with the music bug. How do I access console commands on mac though as SHift+O doesn't open up the console.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono ... this needs to be fixed .... Naomi says she has a girl ... you name her and then Naomi says he will be named ?
i mean the color of the name is correct ,, its the conversation thats off :unsure:
see screenshots to follow the conversation

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Just finished play thru where you keep Blade and gang for anyone that didn't wants to know outcome You say fuck you I'm not scared to Madam and demand 500K weekly to shut down pill lab which she gives you. The Madam and BDSM path are closed, Secret never gets to tell you she is pregnant and doesn't move with you. Blade continues to keep an eye on Madam and her gang you also give him job to dig up dirt and everything on the Toscanos family. In the end your net weekly income if you keep the gang is 250K as you still have to pay Blade and gang 250K weekly (Think I'll play this out little more to see what happens)

Reactions: Fauno36

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just finished play thru where you keep Blade and gang for anyone that didn't wants to know outcome You say fuck you I'm not scared to Madam and demand 500K weekly to shut down pill lab which she gives you. The Madam and BDSM path are closed, Secret never gets to tell you she is pregnant and doesn't move with you. Blade continues to keep an eye on Madam and her gang you also give him job to dig up dirt and everything on the Toscanos family. In the end your net weekly income if you keep the gang is 250K as you still have to pay Blade and gang 250K weekly (Think I'll play this out little more to see what happens)
yup .... same went for my play thru .. that route (y)

Reactions: wookie ookie

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
When does the move to the mansion happen? I've spent the money, invited most of the girls to it, and the computer says to work at the spa, but I've been doing that for 3-4 in game weeks, and the move hasn't happened.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When does the move to the mansion happen? I've spent the money, invited most of the girls to it, and the computer says to work at the spa, but I've been doing that for 3-4 in game weeks, and the move hasn't happened.
No main girls can be pregnant when you move, make sure you talk to Anna about house and her parents or move won't happen till then, Move only happens on weekend when you get up in morning normally on Sunday

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
No main girls can be pregnant when you move, make sure you talk to Anna about house and her parents or move won't happen till then, Move only happens on weekend when you get up in morning normally on Sunday
Anna's parents have arrived, but I'm pretty sure at least two of the original 4 girls are pregnant, so that's the reason. Thanks.

Is it just those 4 that can gum up the works, or do other girls block it, too?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anna's parents have arrived, but I'm pretty sure at least two of the original 4 girls are pregnant, so that's the reason. Thanks.

Is it just those 4 that can gum up the works, or do other girls block it, too?
Anna, Moko, Dora, Naomi, Rebeca Also visit Ema after bought house and offer for her and James to move in it's auto conversation should happen when you visit her

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes