PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to admit I almost gave up on this game since it's been quite a while since the last update came out. Glad to see it's still alive and being worked on.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I was kind of hoping the game would have been converted to widescreen. At least 1920x1080. I have seen a lot of games coming out in 4K recently with better computers being used by developers.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
On the TV? Unfortunately not. It's not me doing them. But I also like them.
a couple more questions .. please ... well ok i have a ton actually :LOL:
1.) pertaining to Ema ... my MC has had sx with her .. from the 2nd(day) to the 10th(day) .. will the MC ever get her pregnant again ... cause her day is the 2nd .. but nothing was mentioned about her . except repeatable sex ... i was hoping for more
2.)are you planing on more girls being bi ... cause you started with 2 .. then 4 and now it seems there are 6 ... is that not too many or .. i mean it is upto you ... but damn thats an awful alot .. when the MC wants sex at times there to busy with each other he is left out in the cold :(

please don't get me wrong ... its just seems to me you started this game with a harem in mind .. and its taking some turns from being a man's harem .... honestly it is starting to feel more like Moko's harem :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
a couple more questions .. please ... well ok i have a ton actually :LOL:
1.) pertaining to Ema ... my MC has had sx with her .. from the 2nd(day) to the 10th(day) .. will the MC ever get her pregnant again ... cause her day is the 2nd .. but nothing was mentioned about her . except repeatable sex ... i was hoping for more
2.)are you planing on more girls being bi ... cause you started with 2 .. then 4 and now it seems there are 6 ... is that not too many or .. i mean it is upto you ... but damn thats an awful alot .. when the MC wants sex at times there to busy with each other he is left out in the cold :(

please don't get me wrong ... its just seems to me you started this game with a harem in mind .. and its taking some turns from being a man's harem .... honestly it is starting to feel more like Moko's harem :unsure:
1. Ema is not yet pregnant because I had to implement sex scenes first and now we have them. She is ready to have a kid.. maybe next time when she is in the update.
2. Lesbian (bi) should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Before anything happen, the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
1. Ema is not yet pregnant because I had to implement sex scenes first and now we have them. She is ready to have a kid.. maybe next time when she is in the update.
2. Lesbian should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Like before anything happen the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.
I take some options regarding the 2nd point could be Anna and Ema, if I remember what happened back at the beach. Perhaps Hanna and Sasha from the spa as well.

Reactions: ImperialD

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Are those other business we get to own already set for us to buy them or are they later on ?
Only Gym and Swimming pool are implemented. The rest in future update.

I take some options regarding the 2nd point could be Anna and Ema, if I remember what happened back at the beach. Perhaps Hanna and Sasha from the spa as well.
Moko+Naomi+Maria+MC, Ema+Anna+MC, Rebaca+Moko+MC ... that is on my list up to now. I will not implement a lot of them, because I have a lot of girls to be done, but if someone likes it, he/she will have fun with them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
2. Lesbian should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Like before anything happen the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.
well you forgot to add Maria to the hard bi .. she states that from when she 1st meets the MC .

Reactions: ArDZer
Dec 5, 2018
I am having a Naomi problem, if i have the 3 way with Moko i never get the trigger to move, if i don't have it i will move almost immediately.
Any ideas?
This is on 18.1

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I am having a Naomi problem, if i have the 3 way with Moko i never get the trigger to move, if i don't have it i will move almost immediately.
Any ideas?
This is on 18.1
:unsure: That makes no sense I've had more that one 3 way with them even knocked them up at that time never had problem moving. Did you get one of them pregnant and try and move then, neither can be when you move. What are you playing on computer or phone.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: That makes no sense I've had more that one 3 way with them even knocked them up at that time never had problem moving. Did you get one of them pregnant and try and move then, neither can be when you move. What are you playing on computer or phone.
yup i've had like 5 or 6 3ways with them also .. even knocked them both up one , one day and the other the next day
:LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure what I did wrong with Teodora's story. She had the first kid but for some reason I haven't seen her in the game since then. I thought I picked all the right choices to get her back in the story.

It's also kind of disappointing that with the amount of time that has passed when the last update to this one there is no story progression with the mayor storyline. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 6 months to a year to see a lot of the storylines updated. We can't even have any sex with Betty and that's been the same since the game started. Plus, the fact when you catch Moko, Naomi and Maria with the strapons nothing happens. Just the one still image and that's it. I doubt we will ever see the MC start a sexual relationship with Anna's mom. Moko gets more action with Naomi than the MC does.

Guess I'll just have to check back on the game in a couple of years to see if anything has finally been updated.

Reactions: CircaAD

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So.. I'm nearing the end of current content, I only have 'sasha repeatable sex', 'wait for Alina to give birth' and 'make Naomi pregnant', but I feel like I missed a couple of things. Can anybody explain those:

1. Teodora - after the first kid, there was only one call, when I fucked her during the night. She supposedly got pregnant (the animation fired), but there was no further contacts, and it was in act 2, so now is more than in-game month later. Did I screw something with her, or was it end of current content?

2. Mini guide says that you can have 2 kids with Ema, and at this point I can talk to her during day to make her visit at night. Nothing changes during a scene, so is it now only random chance now of impregnating her? this is as intended, for now kid only from act 1

3. Still can't get Naomi pregnant. So far I was lucky once to find her in her room alone, but usually the threesome with Moko and Maria interrupts basically every evening contacts. And if not that, her bedroom is just empty. Any workarounds there? This is driving me nuts, because I can't unlock rest of Moko scenes before she gets the second kid. apparently this was matter of bad luck, I kept trying and finally RNG gods showed some mercy

4. I didn't do it, but there was an option to keep the gang. How can this even be profitable? I mean' you're losing 250k/week, and all income I could muster so far is barely about 53k.

edit: 5. I told Elena I'm okay with sharing, yet I still can only meet her solo. I take it threesome with the friend is non-repeatable for now?

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure what I did wrong with Teodora's story. She had the first kid but for some reason I haven't seen her in the game since then. I thought I picked all the right choices to get her back in the story.

It's also kind of disappointing that with the amount of time that has passed when the last update to this one there is no story progression with the mayor storyline. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 6 months to a year to see a lot of the storylines updated. We can't even have any sex with Betty and that's been the same since the game started. Plus, the fact when you catch Moko, Naomi and Maria with the strapons nothing happens. Just the one still image and that's it. I doubt we will ever see the MC start a sexual relationship with Anna's mom. Moko gets more action with Naomi than the MC does.

Guess I'll just have to check back on the game in a couple of years to see if anything has finally been updated.
I just wait till the 9th of the month or close there abouts and call her. She askes you to come help her with paperwork and you end up banging her in bed right next to her hubby while he sleeps.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes