ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's true about Moko. I think she has a higher sex drive than the MC does sometimes. As for Teodora, for some reason I can't get her back in the game after she has the first baby and signing the paperwork. The MC has sex with her the 2nd time but nothing happens after that. She basically disappears from the game for good ever after picking I hope were the right answers.

I just hope that one day in a future update the MC can have pregnant sex with more women besides Anna. I wish that more of them can have multiple children like Moko can with six. Or at least that if they get knocked up, they still show pregnancy, and the kid just goes to a daycare or something. One game I play allows unlimited children and they just go to a nonexistent place.
i don't get why thats happening to you .. with Teodora .. i never have a problem with her ... i must admit tho ... theres times when i put her off for quite some time .. but she still appears in my listings to contact her :unsure:
i hope megalono can fix the problem your having (y)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Here's my save if anyone wants to take a look at it and see what I did wrong. I still don't know what I did wrong with her storyline.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
i don't get why thats happening to you .. with Teodora .. i never have a problem with her ... i must admit tho ... theres times when i put her off for quite some time .. but she still appears in my listings to contact her :unsure:
i hope megalono can fix the problem your having (y)
I'm just waiting for the day she leaves her husband and moves in with the MC so he can have a lot of sex with her anytime he wants. She is one of the better-looking models in the game.

I looked at the file in saveeditor and it shows the flags for her having up to six kids, but not sure how accurate that is. It could have been put in place for a future update where she can have that many.

Reactions: ImperialD

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono .. gotta question for ya .....

what did you mean by this dream thing the MC has .. was it meant that Dora is like the family protector / overseer ??
That time I was experimenting with animations in Daz3d and made this ...so .. why not to put it like dream? And you have it... no reason at all... just for fun. :giggle:

Here's my save if anyone wants to take a look at it and see what I did wrong. I still don't know what I did wrong with her storyline.
As the other guy with the same problem. You both missed the chance to make Teodora pregnant with the second kid.
The new update 0.18.2 will fix it for you. Go to work and when she is ovulated you will have option to call her. She will have sex and get pregnant... and the story will continue like normal.
Version 0.18.2 now has been released for supporters.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That time I was experimenting with animations in Daz3d and made this ...so .. why not to put it like dream? And you have it... no reason at all... just for fun. :giggle:

As the other guy with the same problem. You both missed the chance to make Teodora pregnant with the second kid.
The new update 0.18.2 will fix it for you. Go to work and when she is ovulated you will have option to call her. She will have sex and get pregnant... and the story will continue like normal.
Version 0.18.2 now has been released for supporters.
I'm not sure how I didn't get her pregnant the second time. Guess I will have to wait for the next update since I can't afford to become a patron right now.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm not sure how I didn't get her pregnant the second time. Guess I will have to wait for the next update since I can't afford to become a patron right now.
I guess it's still a bit of random chance rather than a sure knock-up? Girls also won't always get pregnant on first try, even when ovulating. With Lucia it took me 3 days of taking double blue pills to make it happen. And the issue with Teodora was, game didn't allow retry in her case. So nothing more to do, but waiting for version 18.2.

Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I guess it's still a bit of random chance rather than a sure knock-up? Girls also won't always get pregnant on first try, even when ovulating. With Lucia it took me 3 days of taking double blue pills to make it happen. And the issue with Teodora was, game didn't allow retry in her case. So nothing more to do, but waiting for version 18.2.
:unsure: I never had problem knocking Teodora up not sure whats going on, even if didn't get a girl the first time went back each ovulation day and always got her by end of cycle. 18.2 will be public soon prob 5-10 days

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats true .. even on their ovulation day .... i just save it before fucking them .. if they don't get pregnant .. i reload and go at it again till i knock em up :love:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
thats true .. even on their ovulation day .... i just save it before fucking them .. if they don't get pregnant .. i reload and go at it again till i knock em up :love:
I'm just waiting for more of the girls being able to have multiple kids. Hoping we get more sex animations when they are pregnant. Especially when Naomi and Moko are both pregnant with doggy style and some toys involved too.

Reactions: ImperialD

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The concept of the game is quite simple, but I found it brilliant when playing, congratulations to the developer, I really liked this game. I will now try to see how its development and the Patreon are going.

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
This is for the Dev of this game. See I use the self voice in game and when using it. It reads the day/month/year every time before reading the text. If possible is there a way to hide that or make it like u have to click on the calendar for it to show. something to where its not just there on the top right of the screen so the Self-voice don't read it ever time before reading the text PLZ! if anyone has a way to remove or hide just that the Month / Day / Year let me know please

Sep 3, 2020
This is for the Dev of this game. See I use the self voice in game and when using it. It reads the day/month/year every time before reading the text. If possible is there a way to hide that or make it like u have to click on the calendar for it to show. something to where its not just there on the top right of the screen so the Self-voice don't read it ever time before reading the text PLZ! if anyone has a way to remove or hide just that the Month / Day / Year let me know please
I have a reading disability and I also run into that problem myself in this and many other games

honestly it's a common problem and I wish more developers and people would address it

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Find how to activate the console inside the game.
Type the following command:
hide screen screen_date

To see it again type:
show screen screen_date

Reactions: CircaAD

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Find how to activate the console inside the game.
Type the following command:
hide screen screen_date

To see it again type:
show screen screen_date

Im on a PC and have no ideal how to Activate the console. is it in the computer or something?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Im on a PC and have no ideal how to Activate the console. is it in the computer or something?
You need to open your Simple Days folder. Then open renpy and then the common folder. Open the 00console.rpy file with notepad. Click Edit them Find. You have to search for config in the search bar.

Search for this line and change from False to True then save the file. Open the game and then use Shift plus the number 0.
Then you can type in that command that megalono posted on here.

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Reactions: Fauno36
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes