Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Is this the game where we popped holes in the condoms and fucked our best friends gf and she got preggers?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SimpleDays-0.18.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Any chance on adding something to the code so that when you reject Betty she stops trying to hook up with the mc. It's a bit tedious to keep rejecting the same scene over and over.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh hey some Teodora stuff, nice. Still waiting for Ema content too.
You just need to visit Ema's room and see if the conversation mentions her wanting to visit the protagonist's room at night. That leads to having a sexy time with her (select the option "Take Control" for the new scene). I do wonder when she'll become pregnant again in the future.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You just need to visit Ema's room and see if the conversation mentions her wanting to visit the protagonist's room at night. That leads to having a sexy time with her (select the option "Take Control" for the new scene). I do wonder when she'll become pregnant again in the future.
I do not think we can make Ema pregnant yet as my character had sex with her on the second through the 8 th day of month and never got the screen that shows you making them pregnant. Can't make Maria pregnant again either.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
odd 1st time i've heard of that issue .... i have no issues at all ... except .. wanting more and more of this game :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Storyline is at a dead stop. Theodora was added and sex with Emma added and that was it. Does get a bit boring without the storyline moving.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I do not think we can make Ema pregnant yet as my character had sex with her on the second through the 8 th day of month and never got the screen that shows you making them pregnant. Can't make Maria pregnant again either.
The dev should decide which ladies will become mothers for the 1st time (like Abby, Betty, Bombina, Hanna, Sasha, Tristy) or end up becoming mothers again (Teodora was the latest). We'll see once the progress work for v0.19 begins.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes