Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You need to open your Simple Days folder. Then open renpy and then the common folder. Open the 00console.rpy file with notepad. Click Edit them Find. You have to search for config in the search bar.

Search for this line and change from False to True then save the file. Open the game and then use Shift plus the number 0.
Then you can type in that command that megalono posted on here.

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
Shouldn't it be SHIFT and the LETTER O. Number 0 doesn't work for me.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You need to open your Simple Days folder. Then open renpy and then the common folder. Open the 00console.rpy file with notepad. Click Edit them Find. You have to search for config in the search bar.

Search for this line and change from False to True then save the file. Open the game and then use Shift plus the number 0.
Then you can type in that command that megalono posted on here.

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True
And I don't bother with changing the files, I just drop this in the game folder, it overrides and lets you open console and developer console too. It's worked on every Renpy game I've played so far. View attachment dev-mode.rpy

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I have some comments on Theodora's sexual history.
In the current version, the first sex takes place on the living room table. As we understand from the dialogue that follows, whether she ovulated that day or not, she took the morning pill and is therefore not pregnant. The next sex in the living room takes place with a condom. But the MC has the opportunity to have sex with her in the shower without a condom. And immediately, a unique event occurs involving the purchase of a car and the subsequent time spent with her, which is almost the only opportunity to impregnate her. Subsequent events in the shower don't offer such a serious chance. (And supposedly, if she takes the morning pill every time, after having sex like that, there will be no opportunity to impregnate her).
I think it's too difficult to get further development without knowing this subtlety. In this regard, it would be logical to make the unique event of buying a car triggerable. You need to have either the first sex and at least one shower sex during her ovulation, or have sex with her in the shower a couple of times during ovulation (a recurring event). Then you need to make calling Theodora on the day of her ovulation trigger an almost linear event with shower sex, buying a car, ending with her getting pregnant, and opening up other events.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
When you can have sex in the shower (after calling from the office), you must remember to not warn the husband so that the sudden arrival of him will let you have sex with Teodora in the shower without condom and the chance to impregnate her (during her ovulation days).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Simple Days [v0.18.2] [Mega Lono] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,10 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,10 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shawnbali92

Sep 28, 2020
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes