Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know just figured I'd put that in just in case you do another play through and want to think about taking Naomi didn't want you to think she's a Elena
Hahaha. I'm to old to do more playthroughs. These girls keep tiring me out. I don't have the stamina of ImperialD
Maybe when it's all done, I'll go back and do another playthrough once I know how it all ends.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was going to say maybe she would have it the same day that happened to me went to hospital in morning got home had to go again right away didn't even have time to piss :LOL::LOL:
looks like those screenshots are from the apartment (Moko) and Mansion (Zara) ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i'm only on my 7th playthru this week ;)
not bad for an old man :LOL:
what can i say .. i enjoy this game alotlot :love:
You know one of these days the game is going to flip you the middle finger when you go to start it up for a new play through :LOL::LOL: if it 7th this week wonder how many total since you started playing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You know one of these days the game is going to flip you the middle finger when you go to start it up for a new play through :LOL::LOL: if it 7th this week wonder how many total since you started playing :LOL:
yeah i go to start a new game and a middle finger shows up saying your done old man ... your character fucked himself to death :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can see it now. He'll go to start another playthrough and

View attachment 3745998
View attachment 3745999
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
unfortunately it works for me. She only gets pregnant with doggy style
there is a trick i use when i have some issues with knocking Paola or any other girl up ... save your game before fucking her ... if you don't knock her up reload it ... there are times when i had to reload 5 to 10 times ..... before it would succeed :unsure:
but honestly most play thru's i've done i have no issues knocking her up :unsure:
i have no idea why the game is like that .. but it is :unsure:
if you see some posts i've done the odd things i wonder about are when you get one girl pregnant before another one ... and the 2nd one has her baby before the 1st one you knock up ... doesn't make sense , but honestly it is kinda odd that , that actually kinda matches how life really is :unsure:
so on those things i would say w.t.f.g megalono :love:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
there is a trick i use when i have some issues with knocking Paola or any other girl up ... save your game before fucking her ... if you don't knock her up reload it ... there are times when i had to reload 5 to 10 times ..... before it would succeed :unsure:
but honestly most play thru's i've done i have no issues knocking her up :unsure:
i have no idea why the game is like that .. but it is :unsure:
if you see some posts i've done the odd things i wonder about are when you get one girl pregnant before another one ... and the 2nd one has her baby before the 1st one you knock up ... doesn't make sense , but honestly it is kinda odd that , that actually kinda matches how life really is :unsure:
so on those things i would say w.t.f.g megalono :love:
Yes I've had the issue where Aline or Zara was due to drop their kid on a certain day but scripted events get in the way and it gets put off a day or two. Damn I am really starting to dislike these scripted events more and more.

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes I've had the issue where Aline or Zara was due to drop their kid on a certain day but scripted events get in the way and it gets put off a day or two. Damn I am really starting to dislike these scripted events more and more.
they do become issues at times ... ;):LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
reading thru this .. is now making me wonder about that Ema story ( vote poll choice ) i hope alot of people like me really think Ema and the MC should end up together .... i mean James is a tard and deserves ( Elena the gold digger ):LOL:
Both James and Elena need to just go away. MC can hire that guy that though Alina was a hooker, he does security.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes