micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
reading thru this .. is now making me wonder about that Ema story ( vote poll choice ) i hope alot of people like me really think Ema and the MC should end up together .... i mean James is a tard and deserves ( Elena the gold digger ):LOL:
yeah defenetly Ema have to become official waifu, probably up to half of player base are just waiting on her progress, and did wait for a long time till it started moving slowly. so yeah more of her progress to get her among main waifus and unlimited kids in time is good thing.

as Elena goes, well to bad for her but she found an owner, if she doesnt want to get booted out of house she better do as mc says and not slut around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both James and Elena need to just go away. MC can hire that guy that though Alina was a hooker, he does security.
if we would need personel got army and soon cops that you will be able to use, could even contact old gang (unless you keept it for price of bdsm)

there is no need to replace brain fried with wana be virgin pimp (for that dud would need to cut his arms 1st so wouldnt be touching ppl there)
well unless you are thinking about that brother of Vicky (still on 1st coffee)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah defenetly Ema have to become official waifu, probably up to half of player base are just waiting on her progress, and did wait for a long time till it started moving slowly. so yeah more of her progress to get her among main waifus and unlimited kids in time is good thing.

as Elena goes, well to bad for her but she found an owner, if she doesnt want to get booted out of house she better do as mc says and not slut around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if we would need personel got army and soon cops that you will be able to use, could even contact old gang (unless you keept it for price of bdsm)

there is no need to replace brain fried with wana be virgin pimp (for that dud would need to cut his arms 1st so wouldnt be touching ppl there)
well unless you are thinking about that brother of Vicky (still on 1st coffee)
as far as Elena goes she is all yours buddy :LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
LOL well I'm stuck with her might as well put her to work shes going to have to do hell of a lot for amount she cost me already
You were thinking with the wrong head my friend.

there is always bdsm and strip club :D
and dont forget we are getting in to politics, we can always use sluts for there.
Don't think I'd want her associated with any of those either. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I swear site is pissing me off this is second day after I give 7 reactions it tells me I'm out of reactions WTH :(

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I swear site is pissing me off this is second day after I give 7 reactions it tells me I'm out of reactions WTH :(
I just got on. Been sleeping and doing other stuff. Haven't been on for about 8 hours. Go to like a post and I'm out of reactions. How does that work?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I just got on. Been sleeping and doing other stuff. Haven't been on for about 8 hours. Go to like a post and I'm out of reactions. How does that work?
I think it's set up that you get 30 a day you can check how many you used in profile under reactions given

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes