divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
you do realize in RL .. most female don't really like anal ... if i remember right its only about 30-35% due like it :unsure:

oh and before anyone asks .. yes i am a MOKO-FUCKER !!!! :love::love::love::love:
Guess I have gotten lucky then. Out of the 7 women I have been involved with in my life time 4 have liked anal.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah you, me and huge chunk of player base, i know quite lots of ppl that didnt touch the game and waited for her content to continue.
i don't believe you Ema hater .... she's mine all mine ... mine mine mine :LOL:

jk jk .. we have very similar taste in females :love:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i start another run thru ... trouble is i've cover all of them ... so i guess i'll just have to see if i can get something to go out of order again :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i start another run thru ... trouble is i've cover all of them ... so i guess i'll just have to see if i can get something to go out of order again :unsure:
did you see the new gang content that was added in one of recent versions, whats that all about thinking.png
i know its now worth to cut bdsm and secret, but still

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you get the BDSM girls to use the special needle? Heck any of the toys we see in the opening scene?
dont ask about the red injection (if you ask about it, you dont get to use it next time and you say secret goodby, if you dont)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do you get the BDSM girls to use the special needle? Heck any of the toys we see in the opening scene?
You can only use the red and green syringe on Lydia on the 3 visit I believe. But you can not mention the red syringe to her or it blocks the content. Most of the sex toys except for the double dildo are not in the game yet. You can use the double dildo on a follow on visit after you made the deal with the Madam.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I didn't ask about it but never seen any of the girls use it. Just made the deal with the Madam about the money.
When you have the scene with "Secret" aka Lydia and she is slobbering on your knob it gives you the option to use the green and red syringes. If you did not hope you have a prior save.

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes