micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey thats cool you brought that up .... i'll check that out this time ... usually i hate that gang shit :unsure:
yeah i didnt bothered with for price of it also, but i do wonder, i know that some story or what ever was added to it.

wouldn't it cool to be able to buy out the Madam :):LOL: put that bitch out of business and make her ours :love:
yes and that day will probably come, why its kind off pointless to keep they gang and go to some war potentially with madam, when in future we will probably be able to buy her out.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah i didnt bothered with for price of it also, but i do wonder, i know that some story or what ever was added to it.

yes and that day will probably come, why its kind off pointless to keep they gang and go to some war potentially with madam, when in future we will probably be able to buy her out.
I'm doing both play through with and with out will let you know if any big things happen

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm kind of curious to see what'll be included regarding Ema's story in v0.18.3. It'd be nice to see if she becomes a mother again in a future update (not that James will really mind about that much). :)
I would guess it would prob be pregnancy and relationship with MC or her kicking James to the curb LOL unless there is something drastic what else could it be

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Been playing for a while now, the bigger house is not included in this update yet right? You're just able to buy it and thats it? Just so i know.

And if its included, how do i trigger it? i already bought the house but we never move there, is there a minimal days that have to pass.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
wouldn't it cool to be able to buy out the Madam :):LOL: put that bitch out of business and make her ours :love:
ssh.jpg

Ssh. I have a plan in motion. But I don't want Madam to find out before it's time.

It's a two pronged plan - take over the BDSM club, make lots more money (71 million just doesn't cut it), sack Desire and bring that beauty into my harem.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Come on now I know he's as smart as a box of rocks, but we can find some use for him maybe cleaning up the city of discarded condoms before election LOL
Or by absorbing some bullets, or he could be sent to perform a hit against the opposing political candidate. Hopefully he'll take out the intended target before he's taken out (and of course any and all affiliations he's had with the protagonist will be completely denied, as if he never even existed). :giggle::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes