• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Damn guys, call it my personal fetish or I might be having some psychology issue; how I wish Megalono could put " rape and coerce into pregnancy" as one of the genre for this game as well; I know in real world this is a big sin and one who committed it need to be dealt with heavy punishment and eternal damnation; but guys, I mean this is just purely a game right? So as long as you don't practice it in the real world. You can just satisfy your lust and inner desire through the game.
I don't think you've played very much.

Off the top of my head.

Ema - Raped in sleep
Secret - Drugged & Raped
Sasha - Coercion & Deception

Tricked into getting pregnant - Paola, Teodora, Julia.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Having never played Alina path before, we go on the date, waitress asks table for two and then sits us at a table with at least 8? WTF?
its pretty normal. the 2 person tables are in use or dirty and need of cleaning. so they plonk you on the nearest open table which happens to be oversized for your party. its fine, the table does not mind.

actually some restaurants do not even have tables for 2. they only have tables for 4 or tables for 8.

also, sometimes if it isn't busy they will seat you near the other customers so they have to walk around less. even if the entire restaurant is empty and it means they put you in a larger table.

evildesire92

Nov 10, 2022
I don't think you've played very much.

Off the top of my head.

Ema - Raped in sleep
Secret - Drugged & Raped
Sasha - Coercion & Deception

Tricked into getting pregnant - Paola, Teodora, Julia.
Hmm, somehow you're correct; but the rape that I am hoping to have is more of an aggressive type; like more storylines ( if you happened to be an avid fan of Japanese adult videos, you will know what I mean) and the emotions expressed when the victim is being raped ( tears flowing and helplessness) and how the victim plead the rapist not to rape her and not to cum inside her but do it outside and etc...and its her ovulation day ( which I think we have it already in-game) ; yeah, you can call me a pervert or something like that; but I am hoping that all these elements can be integrated into the game.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
its pretty normal. the 2 person tables are in use or dirty and need of cleaning. so they plonk you on the nearest open table which happens to be oversized for your party. its fine, the table does not mind.

actually some restaurants do not even have tables for 2. they only have tables for 4 or tables for 8.

also, sometimes if it isn't busy they will seat you near the other customers so they have to walk around less. even if the entire restaurant is empty and it means they put you in a larger table.
Thanks. I just thought it was funny. An empty restaurant, she even asked did we want a table for 2, and then plonked us there. :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hmm, somehow you're correct; but the rape that I am hoping to have is more of an aggressive type; like more storylines ( if you happened to be an avid fan of Japanese adult videos, you will know what I mean) and the emotions expressed when the victim is being raped ( tears flowing and helplessness) and how the victim plead the rapist not to rape her and not to cum inside her but do it outside and etc...and its her ovulation day ( which I think we have it already in-game) ; yeah, you can call me a pervert or something like that; but I am hoping that all these elements can be integrated into the game.
:unsure: .... Yeah Megalono won't put that in game I'd bet money on it. Also it wouldn't be allowed in Patreon game under new guild lines

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:unsure: .... Yeah Megalono won't put that in game I'd bet money on it. Also it wouldn't be allowed in Patreon game under new guild lines
Personal taste, but I wouldn't like to see that. It would kill the game for me.

evildesire92

Nov 10, 2022
Hmm, too bad in that case. Nevertheless, by far it's one of the best impregnation sex game that I had ever played before though. Rapelay is good as well, but once the victim is pregnant, you can only abort the baby but can't keep it. So, this is something the creator need to work on if he wants to improve the game in the future. Having said that, I recall we don't have any abortion feature for Simple Days right?

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm, too bad in that case. Nevertheless, by far it's one of the best impregnation sex game that I had ever played before though. Rapelay is good as well, but once the victim is pregnant, you can only abort the baby but can't keep it. So, this is something the creator need to work on if he wants to improve the game in the future. Having said that, I recall we don't have any abortion feature for Simple Days right?
Nope, the aim of the game is to have many many children and take over the whole of Mohoro with your offspring.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah pull out or use condom LOL :LOL::LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
1719811912330.png
1719811933985.png
Ok so I started the game over from the very beginning since it has been a long while since I played this. First, what the fuck is James wearing? No wonder he is such a douche if the dresses like this. Second, WTF is the MC riding? Does he like the way the wind blows into his pussy has he rides this scooter? Also who the fuck eats a sandwich for breakfast and why does the MC once he moves to More Whores always cook fish for breakfast but the eats soup?

Also Dora and Anna sucked dicked before moving to More Whores and now they don't! That went fast! Usually takes a few years of being with a woman before she stops sucking dicks!

• Haha
Reactions: vahgar59

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3787681
View attachment 3787682
Ok so I started the game over from the very beginning since it has been a long while since I played this. First, what the fuck is James wearing? No wonder he is such a douche if the dresses like this. Second, WTF is the MC riding? Does he like the way the wind blows into his pussy has he rides this scooter? Also who the fuck eats a sandwich for breakfast and why does the MC once he moves to More Whores always cook fish for breakfast but the eats soup?

Also Dora and Anna sucked dicked before moving to More Whores and now they don't! That went fast! Usually takes a few years of being with a woman before she stops sucking dicks!
Now that I'm seeing James' bike, the protagonist could buy an even better ride than the one his friend owned. Perhaps he and Zara could hit the road together since she's got one (and just maybe they could enjoy some sexy time in a secluded part of the island). :giggle::whistle:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I love this woman

I'm going to tell you something. The first time I played, I only took the dentist with me. So, when I played again, I decided to take Moko. The marriage didn't last a week. When she woke me up because she was playing online, that was the last straw.
I decided to just take Dora, I wanted a clean start. But I also wanted to play a harem game without the lesbian stuff for once. I don't hate it and enjoy it, but wanted something different, and had the opportunity to choose who I wanted in this one. You knew with Moko it would happen and I was pretty sure it would with Anna too. So left them behind.

Reactions: AlexMpog
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes