Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The kids are growing up, do it have any goal in the game?
Is Mo-mo-po ice cream important?
View attachment 3794118 View attachment 3794115
Like ArDZer & divingmedic said, as far as we know, they are just some random shots thrown in. Like a daughter will ask for a new doll at some point. Or some quick chats with Mom in the kitchen, or Betty wants to borrow the car keys. Just some scenes to change it up that have no bearing on the story, but keep it chugging along. Same as the pop ins in your office, the lady looking for the pool, or Ema saying hi before her massage. (Although, why she'd go in for a massage when both masseuses are living in the same house, I don't know, LOL).

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok no use of even trying to get Namoi pregnant a second time. 3 in games months I wasted trying. Every single night she is ovulation she is either getting fucked by Moko or Moko and Maria.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You could cheat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I am not going to unass the amount of money they want for the "app" to change to ovulation date. Frustrates me the amount of stupid scripted events that are in this game. Go to office Maria wants coffee, go get her coffee, then Betty comes in, then James comes in, then Maria again asking about coffee again, then the fat guy wanting to be gym trainer.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I am not going to unass the amount of money they want for the "app" to change to ovulation date. Frustrates me the amount of stupid scripted events that are in this game. Go to office Maria wants coffee, go get her coffee, then Betty comes in, then James comes in, then Maria again asking about coffee again, then the fat guy wanting to be gym trainer.
Was the app expensive? I don't remember how much it was. (I don't know if you like using console commands or not, but I could get you it, if you wanted to). I don't mind Betty coming in, I enjoy watching those legs. But bloody James and his can I borrow 10 dollars is annoying. I hired the fat guy to deliver flyers. That keeps him busy. LOL.

Reactions: CircaAD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
not really .. but the story is not over yet ;)
Having Anna's parent divorce or kill of the dad to just get Anna's mom is just so so wrong. She is not even that great of a milf. Milf's are curvy. Lyn has no hip to waist ratio.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Having Anna's parent divorce or kill of the dad to just get Anna's mom is just so so wrong. She is not even that great of a milf. Milf's are curvy. Lyn has no hip to waist ratio.
she has been sick dude .. remember ;)
doesn't mean she can't get any curves back ;)
also i wouldn't want Anna's father to die off ... bad story :cry:

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes