TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Anna's dad has a date with truck-kun, this is the avn way. I'm not even that into Lyn, I'm hoping the curves appear as she gets healthier, but I'm avn greedy and all the womens are for me.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
she has been sick dude .. remember ;)
doesn't mean she can't get any curves back ;)
also i wouldn't want Anna's father to die off ... bad story :cry:
Or maybe she is just naturally slender. Perhaps she was a little more lucky in the genetic lottery. This idea that fat equals mature makes my head hurt. How slender became sick and fat became a sign of health shows just how far off the reservation this world has gone.

Not taking a shit on you dude but, you are old enough to remember when a woman like that would have been the envy of damn near every female 16-60.

Lyn/Betty are one end of the body spectrum in what megalono has put together. Sasha is the other end of that. The introduction of Hanna makes little sense unless she was requested by supporters. Even that is a head shaker given her "job" at the spa. Maybe as a lifeguard in the pool area, given her flotation devices. You don't want the person spotting you on the weight bench to be someone who can't see what is in front of them because "tit blindness".

My point being, Lono created a game that is filled with models that do not look like parade floats that broke their mooring. Up until now, most everyone has been happy with that fact. There is no need to start using excuses and qualifiers to defend Lyns body type. She's just fine the way she is. She's spoken for, because of course someone snatched her up when she was the age of most the other women in the game now. We still have Betty and her gloriously long legs to look forward to.

Just my not so humble opinion. The fatty lovers can go play the slut "MILF" games with snowman hour glass figures.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Or maybe she is just naturally slender. Perhaps she was a little more lucky in the genetic lottery. This idea that fat equals mature makes my head hurt. How slender became sick and fat became a sign of health shows just how far off the reservation this world has gone.

Not taking a shit on you dude but, you are old enough to remember when a woman like that would have been the envy of damn near every female 16-60.

Lyn/Betty are one end of the body spectrum in what megalono has put together. Sasha is the other end of that. The introduction of Hanna makes little sense unless she was requested by supporters. Even that is a head shaker given her "job" at the spa. Maybe as a lifeguard in the pool area, given her flotation devices. You don't want the person spotting you on the weight bench to be someone who can't see what is in front of them because "tit blindness".

My point being, Lono created a game that is filled with models that do not look like parade floats that broke their mooring. Up until now, most everyone has been happy with that fact. There is no need to start using excuses and qualifiers to defend Lyns body type. She's just fine the way she is. She's spoken for, because of course someone snatched her up when she was the age of most the other women in the game now. We still have Betty and her gloriously long legs to look forward to.

Just my not so humble opinion. The fatty lovers can go play the slut "MILF" games with snowman hour glass figures.
Welp you're on the list for being a dick head.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i never said anything about fatty girls :unsure:
curvy babes are not fatties :unsure:

Reactions: micmitja

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anna's dad has a date with truck-kun, this is the avn way. I'm not even that into Lyn, I'm hoping the curves appear as she gets healthier, but I'm avn greedy and all the womens are for me.
Oh I am a greedy man whore too. But I also have a playthrough where I have rejected Ema as she is a charter member of flat ass society. Ema's ass is so flat it is the reason the Flat Earth Society thinks the earth is flat.

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No, haven't had time for a few days. Still at the just moving into new house. After today, I have empty days to get stuck in. :p
Well doesn't really matter how many kids you have with the girls, you just have to make sure you get the beach and club event done for Ema then you'll be able to proceed with her part of update and can just start knocking up all the other girls

Reactions: ImperialD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh I am a greedy man whore too. But I also have a playthrough where I have rejected Ema as she is a charter member of flat ass society. Ema's ass is so flat it is the reason the Flat Earth Society thinks the earth is flat.
Yes to all. If I'm 100% honest almost none of the girls in this game are my 'type' but I'm not here to he discerning.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Well doesn't really matter how many kids you have with the girls, you just have to make sure you get the beach and club event done for Ema then you'll be able to proceed with her part of update and can just start knocking up all the other girls
Having played before I worked on getting the major events done first and everyone pregnant once. So I've moved, Done the Ema events. Done Great Monto, Hired Hanna. Now it's just getting the mayor thing done and spreading the baby batter. (Only 9 so far - Dora & Paola 2, Ema, Maria, Alina, Zara & Secret, plus Julia & Teodora pregnant).

• Love

Mazuu

Jan 2, 2019
When can we expect the latest to be available for public??

BTW, this is one of the best renpy games I played. Good job to the developer.

Few suggestions/comments
- For the cheat app, can you make it so we can enter the exact day? right now it's limited to 5 options
- can you reduce the number of clicks when going to the Strip Club? And why is the guy in the club keep asking for money? Just deduct the 100 bucks automatically, and then when going for the VIP he again ask for 300 bucks isn't the [VIP Strip Club - (300 per visit)] setting in the computer for this?

• Thinking Face

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When can we expect the latest to be available for public??

BTW, this is one of the best renpy games I played. Good job to the developer.

Few suggestions/comments
- For the cheat app, can you make it so we can enter the exact day? right now it's limited to 5 options
- can you reduce the number of clicks when going to the Strip Club? And why is the guy in the club keep asking for money? Just deduct the 100 bucks automatically, and then when going for the VIP he again ask for 300 bucks isn't the [VIP Strip Club - (300 per visit)] setting in the computer for this?
I don't know if I'm correct or not but I'm guessing we can't enter exact day is because of coding and what would all have to be changed to make that possible. Next public update should be about a week or so away. Agreed one of the best games

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes