divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
it hit here yesterday .... took out our power for about 4 hours :(
It was Beryl that hit us on a Monday morning. I have a 22 kw lp generator so I stayed nice and cool. Lost internet for a day but I had plenty of games downloaded to play. In fact I did a fresh start on this one from day one during the storm :LOL:

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It was Beryl that hit us on a Monday morning. I have a 22 kw lp generator so I stayed nice and cool. Lost internet for a day but I had plenty of games downloaded to play. In fact I did a fresh start on this one from day one during the storm :LOL:
i was referring to " debby " windy as fuck around here taken out tree limbs everywhere :oops:

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
:unsure: So you were the chosen one that requested Ramona this time ??
I kinda wonder what happened to Anna and Dora, before the move to More Whores they sucked the MC dick several times. Move em and they quit. They did not even make to punchline of the joke " What is the difference between a job and a wife?, The job still sucks after 5 years." :p

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Yeah that would be for 3 way because of rules. This is what he said about Lynn in general 6 mo ago

" What is not planned is Lyn joining the harem. This will bring family drama between her and her husband. There's no way I will do that. SimpleDays is not about suffering and I will avoid it. "
I agree, It would ruin the whole dynamic of the story. Besides there are a shit load of AVN's with MILF's and MILF harems.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I kinda wonder what happened to Anna and Dora, before the move to More Whores they sucked the MC dick several times. Move em and they quit. They did not even make to punchline of the joke " What is the difference between a job and a wife?, The job still sucks after 5 years." :p
Well I can tell you once they become wife it seems the dick sucking slows down, before wife she couldn't get enough after wife cut down to below 1/4 of what it was. She said got you now no need for as much FML :(:LOL:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Well I can tell you once they become wife it seems the dick sucking slows down, before wife she couldn't get enough after wife cut down to below 1/4 of what it was. She said got you now no need for as much FML :(:LOL:
Most brides suck the grooms dick the night before the wedding and then say to everyone they just sucked their last dick!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 101 Votes