divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
ya know i was thinking that Ramona would be part of the harem ... cause the MC asks her out on a proper date ... but i guess that really doesn't mean much .. except a date of course :unsure:
Well sooner or later we buy the club. I hope it is not planned that the MC starts pimping out the girls at the club.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
ya know i was thinking that Ramona would be part of the harem ... cause the MC asks her out on a proper date ... but i guess that really doesn't mean much .. except a date of course :unsure:
She still might be we don't know yet, I think he had plans for more of a relationship with Ramona but because of the chosen one we might be starting with the sex and moving backwards :LOL:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yup had a girlfriend in the 80's that swore she would never do anal. Start playing around with the back door and next you know she is a butt slut!:devilish:
respect-tip-hat.gif
Well sooner or later we buy the club. I hope it is not planned that the MC starts pimping out the girls at the club.
That's why I'm only taking Ramona & Bombina. Leave the other 2 to make some money. :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
you still got her number :p
Lol I wish, she was local girl I dated for the two years I was stationed in England. She was not like most of the local girls and did not want to get married to GI and move to the land of the big BX ( the states). She just finished culinary school and wanted to work as a chef. God knows they needed it, the food in England sucked in the 80's.

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes