wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'd be expecting (hoping) for Hanna, cause it's been mentioned and maybe Betty too. (Depending on how far we get in 18.4). :p
Yeah Betty's story step forward is a mystery as to what it will be, hey maybe we get lucky and it's first sex, prob not but it's fun to dream, that would rock my world been wanting them long legs since Maria hired her :)

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah Betty's story step forward is a mystery as to what it will be, hey maybe we get lucky and it's first sex, prob not but it's fun to dream, that would rock my world been wanting them long legs since Maria hired her :)
We might get lucky. Betty has been in love with MC for a while. She doesn't have to develop any feelings, she already has, so it could be a quick step from hand holding to sex. :p :p :p :p

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
How dare you call it a mistake look at that cute tummy. Bare even 1 week's work...if you still have blue pill deliveries haha.
Bargain deal if you ask me haha
LOL I did when that shot was taken for 6 more weeks, yeah tummy is cute going to be my downfall , I'm just a tight ass she could of ask for a ice cream or something :LOL::LOL:

3.80 star(s) 101 Votes