EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I want to have as few children as possible. And it can't be that you have to impregnate other people to get more points at your goal girl. this is not a sandbox system. i think i will cancel my support. You lose content because you don't want the bad models. there is no other way to explain it with the points. difference of 60 points, that's a lot
Then this is not the game for you mate, stop bitching about pregnancies in a game where the M/C literally can knockup a girl on his first time and then knocks up GF of his best friend. Jesus fuckign christ.

Reactions: tough love

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Then this is not the game for you mate, stop bitching about pregnancies in a game where the M/C literally can knockup a girl on his first time and then knocks up GF of his best friend. Jesus fuckign christ.
and you can't read loooooooool

I don't complain about the pregnancies. But if I want Angela, it can't be that I have to get Stefanie pregnant in order to get on with Angela

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Patch for Zara.

After update 0.12.1 some people still have problem with Zara.
No option for sex after the 1st kid and she repeats again and again the same dialogue.
This file will fix it and you don't have to wait 0.12.2

You have to talk with her one more time after replacing the file and her story will continue.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Patch for Zara.

After update 0.12.1 some people still have problem with Zara.
No option for sex after the 1st kid and she repeats again and again the same dialogue.
This file will fix it and you don't have to wait 0.12.2

You have to talk with her one more time after replacing the file and her story will continue.

Mega
Do you have some discord to talk about the game or do you take suggestions only on patreon?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So whats the deal with Vicky and Moko ?

Can we get then to come to the new place as well ?

Caus for me they never came with me

Or are those two supposed to not come withh u regardless ?

Also how do u setup that pill factory

I met the guy he gave me some pills i checked the pills out and been to the stripclub multiple times but i never see him again ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So whats the deal with Vicky and Moko ?

Can we get then to come to the new place as well ?

Caus for me they never came with me

Or are those two supposed to not come withh u regardless ?

Also how do u setup that pill factory

I met the guy he gave me some pills i checked the pills out and been to the stripclub multiple times but i never see him again ?
vicky doesnt - she apparently just wants kid and stays
moko does, tho not sure whats the catch, might need to get her pregnant or something
she few with me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you have just moved in to appartment in ch2, you got option to start new game and choose who goes with you

as lab goes, just play the game, do what ingame pc wt tells you to sooner or later you will have it

Reactions: michael1984

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
i'm also stuck with this issue, she is not invited to Mohoro for some reason
You're gonna have to restart.

To get Moko to Mohoro you have to get her pregnant before moving there. You do this by tampering with her birth control pills and replacing them with sugar IIRC.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Wow...
Just wow...
So amazingly fun...
Simple Days is going places I have been wanting visual novels to go for a while.

Sure, in current (0.12.1) version, much of the "money grind" is spent holding down SKIP and the dev should likely consider the option of skipping the repeat scenes (like the morning routine) or spicing them up with variable dialog as relationships grow with the characters in those scenes... Also, the moments when it has "auto" says it in the text box and as a menu button, with what ends up being a 4-10 second animation. This is redundant and could simply be replaced with "animation playing" in the text box so no clicks need to be made by the player.

I'll not rap on the unusual phrasing of certain dialog lines, because the overall game becomes so intensely fun (for those with a breeding kink) that it's not that important. Specifically: active verbs (that should end in "-ing") being written as past-tense (ending in "-ed") could be a simple fix: "I am ovulated" should be "I am ovulating."

I have had so much fun replaying this game from the beginning and am truly eager to see the promised forthcoming events fully realized. From the "10 kids" to the various characters who have promised "next update" for additional interacivity.

I personally love the multiple options during H-Scenes where MC can stop, continue, or press deeper. The only thing I might suggest is to add more variation to the evolution of the love interest's response from: reluctance and hesitation to eventual tolerance and acceptance, to perhaps eager anticipation and pleading to have it happen. Either way, this is the first game in a long time that made me "retire" for a while ;) before continuing.

Great work Mega Lono.

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Really wish the dev would either spend more time on the dialogue and writing or get someone to proof read for him, because it has been getting worse with each update.

I ain't a native English speaker either ( and I am guessing he isn't either... at least I hope he isn't.) but the sheer... awfull (there I said it) quality is ruining everything this game had going for it. It was somewhat decent in the beginning ( I could ignore it) but now it's just wall to wall bad.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Really wish the dev would either spend more time on the dialogue and writing or get someone to proof read for him, because it has been getting worse with each update.

I ain't a native English speaker either ( and I am guessing he isn't either... at least I hope he isn't.) but the sheer... awfull (there I said it) quality is ruining everything this game had going for it. It was somewhat decent in the beginning ( I could ignore it) but now it's just wall to wall bad.
My English is also bad, very bad. I never had English at school either. His English is really no problem for me.

You are one of the few who have even read it. 70% of gamers never read. Where else do the often strange questions come from? :unsure: :unsure: So from the side I defend Mega Lono.

It's a lot worse. That's the main story that's barely in the game. This is coming now! I think so... no, I hope so!
Ema one of the main characters with James, almost nothing in the game.

After moving to the New World. Zara important because works at the spa. Great 1way, no more. Alina is nothing! Maria? WOW now half way done.

Paola one way again ready... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is the base and it's not finished!

I can't make anything new into the game when this not ready! But now bring BDSM back into play??? or the strip club??? There's more built into things besides than the main story should be. For the story about the blue pills, an evil gangster in a strip club would have sufficed. Then the strip club would have made sense!

Now you don't really have anything ready and just more work to do... That's the problem!

my honest opinion. With everything else I wrote here. I see black for the game. The developer is going the wrong way. Wants to please all players.... None of them have survived. Best base for a game. 5-6 Chacktere there 1 year first make everything reasonable. then slowly bring new characters into play. Unfortunately I can't create games. Then I would have started. And no ever big breasts and monster cocks. :poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tough love
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes