Mar 15, 2021
have dig another variable that gona be useful for future updates and impregnations

NameOvulKnow = True - show ovulation date (" RebecaOvulKnow = True")

example bellow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you it will be useful in case I miss the day of ovulation.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you it will be useful in case I miss the day of ovulation.
sure is, and no need to wait just set on the day of action , tho with last update and extended sex variations they get pregnant right away sometimes even out of their cycle , only trick so far is with paola, for best effect you have to set ovul on next day and then change back to current middle action or you are forced to use condom

Sep 24, 2020
Simple Days [v0.12.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

It already includes the Dev's 12.1 Updated

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Please change server I hate mixdrop
10+hours
Completed files
My network use Wi-Fi 150mbps IMG_20220221_032650.jpg

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
is it normal that i only have 2 children with rebecca? i´m not allowed anymore to have sex with her
i see you Wants a Soccer Team Create with Rebecca :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But the Kids System is nice in the Game.

I see the Problem on the end...

how many pictures does the developer want to take with babies?

You do 10 children as an example and he then takes pictures with 10 babies? That with every girl? The idea is good, but how is the implementation now? Very bad!
Only costs time in development! That makes no sense. This will destroy the game.
It goes on then, babies don't stay babies they grow..... :rolleyes::unsure:

the developer has already overtaxed himself with that!

We don't get any new content then because he takes baby pictures... :cry:

Pregnant in the game is perfect. the implementation. Disadvantage for us players.
It's already very bad.
That is in the assignments, have 2 children with person X.
The game is very good! but that won't happen in the long run. Too much work with content nobody needs

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yep, 2 kids for now max and no sex with her for me too, even at night only sleep on her

kids in this update
View attachment 1665099
View attachment 1665101
View attachment 1665103
View attachment 1665104
This i mean!

And this is only lost on new Content!

I have first play now the game.

The Idea very Good. But the Main Story?

hmmm

Change from Big Secret to a BDSM Club ??? :unsure:

Is a Big Error now!

1. The topic only appeals to a group with preferences
2. The basic story. Some are interested. You have sex with your best friend's girlfriend. Even the child is yours. stays away completely.
3. BDSM doesn't fit into the game at all

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i see you Wants a Soccer Team Create with Rebecca :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But the Kids System is nice in the Game.

I see the Problem on the end...

how many pictures does the developer want to take with babies?

You do 10 children as an example and he then takes pictures with 10 babies? That with every girl? The idea is good, but how is the implementation now? Very bad!
Only costs time in development! That makes no sense. This will destroy the game.
It goes on then, babies don't stay babies they grow..... :rolleyes::unsure:

the developer has already overtaxed himself with that!

We don't get any new content then because he takes baby pictures... :cry:

Pregnant in the game is perfect. the implementation. Disadvantage for us players.
It's already very bad.
That is in the assignments, have 2 children with person X.
The game is very good! but that won't happen in the long run. Too much work with content nobody needs
well so far all the breeding with exception of mokos 2nd kid (requirement for noemi visit) , and those in chapt 1 (1 kid per girl if chance) to go with you are optional, you dont even know about it unless you look at changelog and remember , in general is side activity so you got some to do while you grind for story progression

and patch notes is way longer than those, i have just cut the kids out

as Ema goes you get to see the kid, just like with all else
and actual relationship with her isnt far away based on dev (from patch 12.1 chat)
1645400011959.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well so far all the breeding with exception of mokos 2nd kid (requirement for noemi visit) , and those in chapt 1 (1 kid per girl if chance) to go with you are optional, you dont even know about it unless you look at changelog and remember , in general is side activity so you got some to do while you grind for story progression

and patch notes is way longer than those, i have just cut the kids out
You see i have right have no sence!

You cut the Kids! And the Dev Work on this!

This is the problem from this game!

We must not have X Pics with Kids.

To first Babies and 5 years later Babies to? :unsure:

I like the game, but i think this go down.

The basic story must not depend on the children. That's the big mistake. He has to change that. Otherwise he doesn't need to continue

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You see i have right have no sence!

You cut the Kids! And the Dev Work on this!

This is the problem from this game!

We must not have X Pics with Kids.

To first Babies and 5 years later Babies to? :unsure:

I like the game, but i think this go down.
well so far there arent any pics of kids included, no matter how many you have with girls, you get to see 1 with some exception (like moko) and events 2 (like babysitting during weekend), somehow i dont expect to be added any growth or numbers before the end of the game, when ever that will be, still far away i think lots of things to wrap / to do, but i guess we will see, ever since dev got new card got speed on his side (at least based on comparisson before and after he got it, he wrapped remaining big chunk of current update pretty fast).

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well so far there arent any pics of kids included, no matter how many you have with girls, you get to see 1 with some exception (like moko) and events 2 (like babysitting during weekend), somehow i dont expect to be added any growth or numbers before the end of the game, when ever that will be, still far away i think lots of things to wrap / to do, but i guess we will see, ever since dev got new card got speed on his side (at least based on comparisson before and after he got it, he wrapped remaining big chunk of current update pretty fast).
??? have you play???

looks after the Birth in the Bedrooms. and you see the Kids loooooooool

I hope the Main Story come back. Ema and James! And the Friends.

The BDSM Story is only Crap.

We Wait and Hope.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
??? have you play???

looks after the Birth in the Bedrooms. and you see the Kids loooooooool
i did , i left it here
left them all pregnant, and 5 more kids in total to grind for future update , all other content is done for the moment, dont want to grind only births

for me in bedrooms is always the same no matter how many kids they got , havent yet seen 3 of them in 1 pic

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
when the madam will come i am waiting for this big update there will be 5 confirmed for me it will be this
Anna, Thedora, Dora,maria, and the Madam.
maybe Moko ad Alina that's all also I hope the gym leader will come to

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i did , i left it here
left them all pregnant, and 5 more kids in total to grind for future update , all other content is done for the moment, dont want to grind only births

for me in bedrooms is always the same no matter how many kids they got , havent yet seen 3 of them in 1 pic
Ok you have all girls, i not. I like not all.

I see now the next problem.

Ema in Love by you on 65 and by me on 5.

And i have no more to play :cry:

This is not sandbox....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok you have all girls, i not. I like not all.

I see now the next problem.

Ema in Love by you on 65 and by me on 5.

And i have no more to play :cry:

This is not sandbox....
thats cheesing pepe smart.png normally got only 5, there is no dif with her yet, shes not in effect, and when ever she will be there will be plenty of grind for what ever as always to bring her on 100 (also since there is option that you can say hi to her everyday that could be unlocked already, but it aint)

did update above extra pics for examples.

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
thats cheesing View attachment 1665394 normally got only 5, there is no dif with her yet, shes not in effect, and when ever she will be there will be plenty of grind for what ever as always to bring her on 100

did update above extra pics for examples.

I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I want to have as few children as possible. And it can't be that you have to impregnate other people to get more points at your goal girl. this is not a sandbox system. i think i will cancel my support. You lose content because you don't want the bad models. there is no other way to explain it with the points. difference of 60 points, that's a lot

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not a fan of pregnancy. I want to have as few children as possible. And it can't be that you have to impregnate other people to get more points at your goal girl. this is not a sandbox system. i think i will cancel my support. You lose content because you don't want the bad models. there is no other way to explain it with the points. difference of 60 points, that's a lot
as i said have cheesed the 60 with console, got variables on previous page probably if you need them, got nothing to do with game, so far as i know pregnancy is optional, as chapt 1 goes its been a while also dont know if any changes, if any pregnancy requirement, cant start ng chapt 2 and bring with you whom you want. and as i said before, so far only requirement is for naomi (that moko got 2 kids to show) , for rest you can stick with 1 or 0 as far as i know
and if you are supporter you can ask dev directly there he replies (for any girls that you cant get cause no preggo, if that is not your thing)
also i play on sandbox version

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I don't understand why people insist so much on using cheats for pills in this game, you literally can get one every day and there is only 1 sex scene that utilizes them, when you make pills in the lab you can go from the office to the lab and ask Edmon or whatever his name is and ask for a pill.

Hopefully the dev let's us use the pill once or twice with all the girls, I'd especially love if you could secretly take one while you're fucking the girl, maybe end of the Madam quest has you fuck her to take over the business of pills, you get the drink but then sneak in 2nd pill and fuck her with horse sized dick.

The only thing this game needs to be a perfect breeding VN is xray with view of the womb filling with multiple creampies o_O

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
as i said have cheesed the 60 with console, got variables on previous page probably if you need them, got nothing to do with game, so far as i know pregnancy is optional, as chapt 1 goes its been a while also dont know if any changes, if any pregnancy requirement, cant start ng chapt 2 and bring with you whom you want. and as i said before, so far only requirement is for naomi (that moko got 2 kids to show) , for rest you can stick with 1 or 0 as far as i know
and if you are supporter you can ask dev directly there he replies (for any girls that you cant get cause no preggo, if that is not your thing)
also i play on sandbox version
I have now Cancel my Support. I dont have Moko or Naomi. I find this Girls Ugly. but this is players
opinion.

I See the Problem with the Kids-Pics. You lost Content..... nope not my world

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes