RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
do you have some hints about her on computer, could be some thing that got random % chance to trigger like morning visit before lunch or what ever, weeks should be more than enough
I am playing the VN version, and it only says 'have second child - Moko'.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am playing the VN version, and it only says 'have second child - Moko'.
ah , well i am on sandbox , i could be bug, wouldnt be 1st time with vn version of it that something didnt work as intended
as improv always set ovul date on day of action , for Paola example you must do + 1 and in middle of it can set on current date, that worked for me 2x , tho now they can get pregnant also after,
but for moko you can just set MokoOvul on current date and MokoPregn = True and wait for her announce, after you get naomi and 3 more kids, if it would unbug
i never done that myself, but is way to track if successful impregnation, after animation it show True

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
ah , well i am on sandbox , i could be bug, wouldnt be 1st time with vn version of it that something didnt work as intended
as improv always set ovul date on day of action , for Paola example you must do + 1 and in middle of it can set on current date, that worked for me 2x , tho now they can get pregnant also after,
but for moko you can just set MokoOvul on current date and MokoPregn = True and wait for her announce, after you get naomi and 3 more kids, if it would unbug
i never done that myself, but is way to track if successful impregnation, after animation it show True
Not working..... megalono can u see to it? I think this issue is only in VN mode

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Doing the sex isn't the issue. Can you get her pregnant twice ?
well i can confirm now that you can

tho at least in sandbox mode you have to cheese to get it, 2x ZaraChatBaby = 3
1st to get her pregnant and 2nd that she tells you she is

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
well i can confirm now that you can

tho at least in sandbox mod you have to cheese to get it, 2x ZaraChatBaby = 3
1st to get her pregnant and 2nd that she tells you she is
Yeah, like you im on Sandbox mode and we figured out the bug and i'm at the same spot you are.

Fairly certain the other person responding wasn't understanding that basically every step to get her pregnant a second time was bugged on SB mode.

Reactions: micmitja

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Im unable to get the sex scene with Moko after her first baby and hence dont even meet Naomi. Its been like this since last update. Is there a fix or something. I even went back to right after her first pregnancy, not touching the other housemates and still no sex with Moko. Just bj after bj. :rolleyes:
I am not able to have sex with Moko anymore after the first pregnancy. The option to fuck her doesn't show and the MC keep saying 'just to sleep'. Can anyone help me?
Check out this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-12-1-mega-lono.61893/post-7317251

Reactions: Macgamer

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I just used save scumming and Zara is pregnant with 2nd child... it's just the probability is little low ... and you need to MUST fuck her on the massage bed

if you use save scumming in her ovulation day and try to get this reaction from her when you visit the 1st time of the day, then you can impregnate her

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
The probability is somewhat low. And if we want to call it a bug then we can say it is the requirement that you MUST fuck her on the massage bed on her ovulation day is the bug

Sep 24, 2020
Simple Days [v0.12.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

It already includes the Dev's 12.1 Updated

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Other link please
Mixdrop download speed super slow

Reactions: szabon
Sep 24, 2020
Simple Days [v0.12.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

It already includes the Dev's 12.1 Updated

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mixdrop speed 66,7kbps
Completed file download 8hours
736mb waiting completed
Please other link workupload or pixeldrain

Reactions: szabon and Tinuss

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I saw that post but im not sure where or how to find that game script you mentioned. How do you open the Dev console?? o_O
I use UnRen which is available here on F95. A simpler method may be an online game save editor which I see some people discuss from time to time, but I don't use them and don't know anything about them.

As for UnRen and fixing it yourself, look at it this way; these games on F95 are mostly free, made by amateurs and still in development. How can you expect everything to work 100%? Learning to use UnRen is a useful trick to improve your gaming experience.

The other option is become a supporter of Mega Lono. He's a good dude trying his best to create something for us to enjoy. As a supporter you can contact him directly, let him know what your issues are and he should be able to fix it. That is what the whole Patreon process is supposed to be about. Sure he comes on F95 once in awhile, but you can't expect him to respond to every request from a bunch of dirty pirates.

Reactions: Macgamer
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes