• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Your date is different then mine. She showed up same thing as last time and the Mc just goes to work after the conversation in the hallway. At t his point in my game Moko has had her second child and I am also dealing with Rebecca not doing anything like someone else has mentioned.
View attachment 1661699
yeah i set ovul dates for when ever i want, nobody got time to wait for months to go around, ovul day is only thing that matters

as Rebecca goes with current content you have to go on run during weekends i have rolled back time till it happend, she join you and Anna , too quite few runs till she shown up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yeah i set ovul dates for when ever i want, nobody got time to wait for months to go around, ovul day is only thing that matters

as Rebecca goes with current content you have to go on run during weekends i have rolled back time till it happend, she join you and Anna , too quite few runs till she shown up
Ok I see what I am doing wrong. I try to sleep with one of the girls every night like Rebecca since she is not allowing me to have sex with her. I see I need to sleep alone on the night Naomi shows up.

Reactions: micmitja

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Wtf..i made dora preggo got married and that's it? Why this game doesn't have a goddamn walkthrough!?!

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I think Anna and Dora's 3rd pregnancy is bugged. They never announce they are pregnant to the MC and never give birth.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Im unable to get the sex scene with Moko after her first baby and hence dont even meet Naomi. Its been like this since last update. Is there a fix or something. I even went back to right after her first pregnancy, not touching the other housemates and still no sex with Moko. Just bj after bj. :rolleyes:

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
On the pc is says to visit zara in the evening, and the channelog says she can have a second baby but the only scene I get is the how are you doing after the birth.

zara.JPG

Jul 18, 2018
Simple Days [v0.12.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It says access denied when trying to unzip it or go into the folder created. Just forewarning.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
If the kids never grow up, I have a question... do the girls have enough milk to to feed them? And how?:devilish:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Simple Days [v0.12.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can u upload link to pixeldrain please i hate mixdrop

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes