• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
Don't say I never did anything for you guys.

Version 0.12.0

Home computer Settings App: Now you can disable/enable the 3rd sperm video which shows instantly if the girl gets pregnant during the sex.

End of some girls path - Julia, Naomi, Teodora can be refused and they will stop bother you

Anna, Moko. Dora, Paola, Zara can have up to 5 kids, new animations

BDSM club (2) visits

Teodora "family issues"

Julia continue "jealous boyfriend" plan

You can ask the pregnant girl how many days left before she gives birth

Maria sex, new animation

Rebeca jogging

Ema and Anna shopping, James story continue

PREGNANCY SYSTEM CHANGE:

Now the girl can keep the sperm for 2 days and during that time she has a chance to get pregnant. The girls statistic screen will show "Pregnant??" status, if the sperm is alive inside her.

The girl has small chance to get pregnant even if she is not ovulated

During sex, every time you finish inside the girl increases the chance to get her pregnant, also if you continue the sex after you cum inside her

IMPROVEMENT:

Chapter 1 : phone shows who you can call and few animations updated

BUG FIX:

Trigger anti-cheat system - James asking you for 10 bucks, but instead of 10 the system marks 500 and if you didn't disable the anti-cheat system it will trigger the police event.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
last time ive play, mc got move to new town, then wanna ask, any plan to steal girlfriend's of his friend? duh i dont know how to spell it , i mean literally mc has fuck his girlfriend's friend

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
okay so i started over from Chapter 1 just to see what changes are in effect there. I noticed a MAJOR error in Accounting. So you get hired to work as a receptionist for the gym at $30/hr (5 hour shifts) but are only receiving $30/day ($150 every Friday). So either this country has the worst taxation rate ever conceived and all politicians there should be crucified upside down from suspension bridges, or there is an error input to the deposit amount for Fridays.

Reactions: Tinuss

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I think my game glitched Dora has had pregnant??? under her name for a month but won't come tell me she is pregnant and the stats screen won't change back to her ovulation day like any other time you fail to get a girl pregnant.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Moko will invite Naomi and have threesome sex didn't happen. she showed up Moko seemed to hint stuff but then the scene changed and no threesome. everything seems to be back to normal like she was never there.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Moko will invite Naomi and have threesome sex didn't happen. she showed up Moko seemed to hint stuff but then the scene changed and no threesome. everything seems to be back to normal like she was never there.
it happens. 1st you need another chat with moko before breakfast her room and then she invites her on naomi "NaomiOvul" day , i have set up that for next day and she was there, happend when i went sleep in mc bed you get woken middle night.
also have figure it out for paola how have have sex with her without condom and get her pregnant , must visit her 1 day before ovul day and pump her full, can roll back ovul day on spot there too and get animation

only thing that doesnt trigger for me is
Zara can have 2 kids, new animations - 100% completed
one is made, and ever since when ever i visit all she talks about how she needs time , been ages since any action from her, not since 1st kid thats for sure.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Simple Days [v0.12.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 736 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB:

It already includes the Dev's 12.1 Updated

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
it happens. 1st you need another chat with moko before breakfast her room and then she invites her on naomi "NaomiOvul" day , i have set up that for next day and she was there, happend when i went sleep in mc bed you get woken middle night.
also have figure it out for paola how have have sex with her without condom and get her pregnant , must visit her 1 day before ovul day and pump her full, can roll back ovul day on spot there too and get animation

only thing that doesnt trigger for me is
Zara can have 2 kids, new animations - 100% completed
one is made, and ever since when ever i visit all she talks about how she needs time , been ages since any action from her, not since 1st kid thats for sure.
Your date is different then mine. She showed up same thing as last time and the Mc just goes to work after the conversation in the hallway. At t his point in my game Moko has had her second child and I am also dealing with Rebecca not doing anything like someone else has mentioned.
1645244064388.png

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes