Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Some more alone time with Naomi without Moko would be nice along with reigning in Moko. She's getting a bit out of hand and needs to be like “Bitch Tamed” or something. The rest of the girls are fine but Moko kinda wildin right now I feel like she’s gonna do something I ain’t gonna like at some point. Being able to really domesticate her would be really hot IMO, a nice challenge.
What do you think Moka is gonna do that you wont like?

Reactions: ImperialD

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I think I have literally tried everything and I still can't get a scene with Naomi alone. Does anyone know how?

Reactions: CircaAD

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I don't know she's just just been a bit more wild lately. The way she kicks the MC out when it's just her a Naomi sometimes is suspicious and I don't like it. Like she's purposely trying to keep the MC and Naomi form being alone together and like I said I don't like it.
Yeah I think shes going to try and fuck all of the MC's girls and corrupt them to keeping fucking her. so it will be like a ntr game Maybe she gets money off the mc and she turns into a futa or something

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I think shes going to try and fuck all of the MC's girls and corrupt them to keeping fucking her. so it will be like a ntr game Maybe she gets money off the mc and she turns into a futa or something
that would be tough for her to do .. seeing quite a few don't sleep with females ;)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

Version 0.17.0 Progress report
updated on 19.March.2023

This is the end of Chapter 2 "Welcome to Mohoro".

As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.
It is a moving day update.
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Also - at home all 5 girls must not be visibly pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

Improvement:
1. Moko can get pregnant during the sex with Naomi (the scene where she has sex with Naomi using strap on). - 100% completed
2. Naomi alone sex - added new videos, images and dialogue - 100% completed
3. Option to disable animations of sperm and ovulation in your Home computer - 100% completed
4. Teodora - some still images are now animations during the last sex with Teodora. 100% completed

NEW:
1. MC will visit his parents and get ready for moving - 85% completed
1.1 MC pack and move his room (he will keep the same bedroom)- 80% completed
2. Anna will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 80% completed
3. Rebeca will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 85% completed
4. Moko and Naomi will pack and move (they will keep the same bedroom)- 85% completed
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5) - 100% completed
5. Dora will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 85% completed
6. Paola - move in new bedroom - 50% completed
7. Alina - move in new bedroom - 50% completed
8. Zara - move in new bedroom - 45% completed
9. Maria - move in new bedroom - 70% completed
10. Betty - move in new bedroom - 35% completed
11. Secret - move in new bedroom - 50% completed
12. New living room- 10% completed
13. New kitchen- 10% completed
14. New house daily routine- 5% completed
15. Police station - apply for citizenship. In sandbox - whenever you are ready to activate Chapter3 "Business and Politics", In VN will be auto event. - 75% completed
16. New UI to move between places in the new house - 3% completed
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -60% completed
18. Teodora has second kid - 10% completed
19. Julia has second kid - 5% completed

Will add more during the development.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Aizar
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes