micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What is the extent of Betty's story so far? She works as maid and is living with MC, but every time MC goes to her room it's just a short talk and then the room is locked. Am I missing something?
she will have progress in next update, to what extend we will see
1720892349658.png
but yeah thats pretty much it, you catch her around the house and got boobs talk infront of music tv. there was also quite lots dif scenes with moko. tho non action yet

Gabriele74

Mar 22, 2019
[CITAZIONE="wookie ookie, post: 14256698, membro: 4120165"]
Puoi usare Google Translate oppure puoi usare anche questo

o qualsiasi altro traduttore che desideri utilizzare
[/CITAZIONE]
Ce lo gia il traslater ma mi dimentico sempre di usarlo

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
I'm not getting the Secret character's event to trigger. Didn't ask about the red syringe but it isn't giving me the option to use any syringe like it did before? Am I on something wrong or what?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'm not getting the Secret character's event to trigger. Didn't ask about the red syringe but it isn't giving me the option to use any syringe like it did before? Am I on something wrong or what?
It happens the second time you go there. Not the first.

Reactions: jpiddle

MrTM

May 6, 2019
I seem to have an issue with Julia

For me she did have one child. Got her pregnant again, and she wont give birth. Just stuck at being pregnant. Is there a console command to move her "quest" along?

Thanks!

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I seem to have an issue with Julia

For me she did have one child. Got her pregnant again, and she wont give birth. Just stuck at being pregnant. Is there a console command to move her "quest" along?

Thanks!
Did she announce to you that she was pregnant I had no problem with her and have 3 kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
I'm trying to play the game and it was working but now it won't even start and it's just for this game only every other game works fine anyone know what's going on?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I just had to. Found out you couldn't get Ema pregnant in part two, if you didn't in part one. So had to go back and redo it all. It was fun though.
Ema will stay barren in my game then. She is my very least liked woman in the game anyway.

Private1701

Apr 17, 2024
Noticed when you knock up Ema again, (2nd kid) after knocking her up and getting the scene with James... you will get the scene with James again.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Noticed when you knock up Ema again, (2nd kid) after knocking her up and getting the scene with James... you will get the scene with James again.
There is a bug until it's fixed you can get Ema pregnant as much as you want but will also loop to James scene each time. You will also notice that it isn't giving name or adding child to stat screen it's still at one child

Reactions: micmitja
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes