divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
:unsure:... :unsure:... No
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nothing about Ema that is endearing to me. Not her personality or her looks plus she has the one of flattest asses in the AVN. Being an ass guy having no ass is mortal sin. Of course it was a Florida Man, it's always a Florida Man.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
There is nothing about Ema that is endearing to me. Not her personality or her looks plus she has the one of flattest asses in the AVN. Being an ass guy having no ass is mortal sin. Of course it was a Florida Man, it's always a Florida Man.
Yeah I could agree with you on that for me it's just that I'm doing it to James :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yeah seems to be a thing in Florida also 14-year-old boy inserted his penis inside of a beehive located under the family house balcony. Hey maybe I should become a chosen one and request megalono to add a Bee Hole to the BDSM club :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I seem to have an issue with Julia

For me she did have one child. Got her pregnant again, and she wont give birth. Just stuck at being pregnant. Is there a console command to move her "quest" along?

Thanks!
Probably. I'm not able to dig into it at the moment but i'll dig later to see what console commands you'll likely need to fix this.
I had a similar issue with Teodora so it's likely the same type of bug.

jump label ch_julia_birth

This will force her to give birth if she's pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTM

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Probably. I'm not able to dig into it at the moment but i'll dig later to see what console commands you'll likely need to fix this.
I had a similar issue with Teodora so it's likely the same type of bug.
:unsure: I have never had problem with either one of them but I did make sure to go to office around birth time to get call or visit that they had baby

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
:unsure: I have never had problem with either one of them but I did make sure to go to office around birth time to get call or visit that they had baby
The issue i had strictly had to do with the game being updated to allow a second child after i had already completed the sequence to get her pregnant a second time and she was not ovulating at that time. Long and short there's a lot of commands to unfuck that. The dev hotfixed it later to guarentee that she gets pregnant during that scene now.

Reactions: wookie ookie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I could agree with you on that for me it's just that I'm doing it to James :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yeah seems to be a thing in Florida also 14-year-old boy inserted his penis inside of a beehive located under the family house balcony. Hey maybe I should become a chosen one and request megalono to add a Bee Hole to the BDSM club :LOL::LOL::LOL:
natural blue pill

Does anyone with Tristy have a child yet?

in 18.4 she should also have unlimited kids
yes in 18.4. now take a look which version is now

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:unsure: Do you think we will have baby with Tristy or the code is just being unlocked, didn't see anything on first child in update
well she is listed under unlimited so it will go from 0/200 in one go.
you can have sex with her already, but thats it for now.
and she is not only one that needs 1st 2 story progression
its gona take some doing to bring all new unlimited to 6 +
and each kid takes 1 ingame month from impreg -> announcement -> birth and to pussy access again.
currently they got
Maria - unlock unlimited kids - current 1
Alina - unlock unlimited kids - 2
Zara - unlock unlimited kids - 2
Tristy - unlock unlimited kids - 0
Julia - unlock unlimited kids - 3
Elena - unlock unlimited kids - 1
at least usually 1st 2 are story based.
+
Sasha - 1st kid - 0% completed
Betty story step forward - 0% completed - ???

i guess dev got some work with kids now and progression.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes