MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I play the free roaming way and i bought the new house, but it seems like it takes forever to get finished, so my question is, does it just take so much time or is the interior still not finished/implemented in the 18.3 version?
Hey Brother, no you should be well into the new house by now. There is most likely something you haven't done.

Have you done all these?

To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6Million
You have to complete the deal with Madam. The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must have at least one kid and invite her parents to Mohoro.
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should be completed (refused or living with you and Moko).
Dora (if she is with you) must have her dental clinic.
Ema must be invited to the new house and been to the beach and to the club.
All of your girls must not be visibly pregnant.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
See what happens when you and I aren't around Wookie. We are such calming influences on those around us. :ROFLMAO:
See what happens when you and I aren't around Wookie. We are such calming influences on those around us. :ROFLMAO:
Right let me think about that :unsure:... I've been called many things calming hasn't made list yet so I'll take it :p:p you been good update should be any day now figuring this next week sometime

Reactions: ImperialD

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Hey Brother, no you should be well into the new house by now. There is most likely something you haven't done.

Have you done all these?

To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6Million
You have to complete the deal with Madam. The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must have at least one kid and invite her parents to Mohoro.
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should be completed (refused or living with you and Moko).
Dora (if she is with you) must have her dental clinic.
Ema must be invited to the new house and been to the beach and to the club.
All of your girls must not be visibly pregnant.
Ahh i see, seems like i need to finish some stuff, like one of the girls is still visibly pregnant, and i kinda do not trust Madam so i always postpone the meeting with her, especially doing so i am still able to make 740k from the Blue Pill deal every week (1M-10k for the chemist and -250k for the gang), this is how i got over 6M in a couple weeks and a nice amount of free blue pills, giving up that also means to give up the gang, so the only bodyguard that i will have after that is my best buddy, i see that she might be the last (?) field in the girls page, so maybe she won't backstab me after i give it up. After that i feel like the income will take more time and it will take even longer to collect money for the TV channel, strip club and the airline. I see that there are still some things to get finished before i can move in so i might collect as much money as i can before i take the deal from Madam. I would like to get the deal with unlimited access to the BDSM club, it seems like this one is not finished at least that is what Secret told me when she showed me around for the first time, so it looks like having free access to that might be a good idea.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Ahh i see, seems like i need to finish some stuff, like one of the girls is still visibly pregnant, and i kinda do not trust Madam so i always postpone the meeting with her, especially doing so i am still able to make 740k from the Blue Pill deal every week (1M-10k for the chemist and 250k for the gang), this is how i got over 6M in a couple weeks and a nice amount of free blue pills, giving up that also means to give up the gang, so the only bodyguard that i will have after that is my best buddy, i see that she might be the last (?) field in the girls page, so maybe she won't backstab me after i give it up. After that i feel like the income will take more time and it will take even longer to collect money for the TV channel, strip club and the airline. I see that there are still some things to get finished before i can move in so i might collect as much money as i can before i take the deal from Madam. I would like to get the deal with unlimited access to the BDSM club, it seems like this one is not finished at least that is what Secret told me when she showed me around for the first time, so it looks like having free access to that might be a good idea.
Yeah, you can't move in till you give up the pill trade. I went over and over till I built up a heap of money before closing the deal. There is a way to keep the gang, but I didn't do it. Spoiler - Madam is good, she won't betray you. :) I didn't take the BDSM club, went for the more money. Hint, turn on BDSM club on your computer before you want to go. You only get charged on Monday for it. So make sure you turn it off before going to bed on Sunday and you'll never get charged. ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, you can't move in till you give up the pill trade. I went over and over till I built up a heap of money before closing the deal. There is a way to keep the gang, but I didn't do it. Spoiler - Madam is good, she won't betray you. :) I didn't take the BDSM club, went for the more money. Hint, turn on BDSM club on your computer before you want to go. You only get charged on Monday for it. So make sure you turn it off before going to bed on Sunday and you'll never get charged. ;)
i always go for the middle choice .. added to my 30 million before i get that far .. i'm usually always sitting awesome where cash is concerned ;)

Reactions: wookie ookie

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Nice hint, i did the deal with her, i had enough money the grind was too much for me so i edited the save file, with over 90M i did not care anymore so at the end i took the free BDSM club choice and i like the new house, having all the new girls in the house, so many new opportunities, it is sooo much more fun now, i also noticed that the last girl on the list was not madam but the big-titted "gym trainer" Hanna :love: already looking forward to breed her like crazy :p

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Nice hint, i did the deal with her, i had enough money the grind was too much for me so i edited the save file, with over 90M i did not care anymore so at the end i took the free BDSM club choice and i like the new house, having all the new girls in the house, so many new opportunities, it is sooo much more fun now, i also noticed that the last girl on the list was not madam but the big-titted "gym trainer" Hanna :love: already looking forward to breed her like crazy :p
Yeah Hanna is my 'Todo' list too. :p Along with Betty, Sasha, Bombina, Ramona, Abby, Tiffany, Desrire, Suzzy, Olga, Pharmacy Girl :love:and getting Teodora & Julia to actually move in. :) (I didn't take Elena or tristy - gold diggers) and left the rest of the strippers. Someone's gotta work there once I own it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah Hanna is my 'Todo' list too. :p Along with Betty, Sasha, Bombina, Ramona, Abby, Tiffany, Desrire, Suzzy, Olga, Pharmacy Girl :love:and getting Teodora & Julia to actually move in. :) (I didn't take Elena or tristy - gold diggers) and left the rest of the strippers. Someone's gotta work there once I own it. :ROFLMAO:
you forgot the clothing store clerk ... the hot looking blonde :love:

evildesire92

Nov 10, 2022
How about the clerk when the MC made a USD 1M booking to run for mayor? That's one hell of a big titty girl as well...so gonna breed her if she is to be put into next update...

Reactions: Kamilgar
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes