chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That will auto trigger when you are in office at spa and you will go order it and they deliver
I think you have to leave the spa then it auto triggers, like with some scenes like when you pay your massage girl boyfriend the money and that one involving the gang, also I think some other ones asking for stuff for your kids.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah that's it I left out the part about leaving spa
I knocked up sasha but haven't waited for her to give birth, does she give birth, just trying catch up on my games but have so many and leaving behind my real games to play these here(fcker who deleted my ssd card)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I knocked up sasha but haven't waited for her to give birth, does she give birth, just trying catch up on my games but have so many and leaving behind my real games to play these here(fcker who deleted my ssd card)
You won't go to the hospital with her with both my kids I got a call at home in the morning when she gave birth agree with her name picks 2 love points

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
You won't go to the hospital with her with both my kids I got a call at home in the morning when she gave birth agree with here name picks 2 love points
Agree with her name choices for the points, then go straight to the hospital to change them, cause they're horrible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Agree with her name choices for the points, then go straight to the hospital to change them, cause they're horrible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Come on they aren't that bad she is kinda hippy, Flower fits nice don't you remember the 70 :LOL: well here in US anyways:LOL: Bell bottom jeans and free love

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes