chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Don't give him a cent. :ROFLMAO: He knew what he was getting into and still went there. :ROFLMAO:
Just knocked up sasha no wonder I couldn't get Maria pregnant can't have both,now will see if she has baby meanwhile will knock up Moko..if you guys don't see me look in the river she probably dumped my body over there. Also was checking kids and forgot this was new save from new game don't have as many kids as my other save.

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's funny I was just going to ask you if Sasha is pregnate could be why can't get Maria :LOL:
Dam have to look over 50 pages to find my save before moving to new house where all the girls are maxed with babies,this playthrough don't have as many dam 50 pages. I know I uploaded a save.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dang that's 300 saves you have to look through:eek:
nope because I know the one I want I always post at which part it is and it's before moving to new house had all girls maxed at that point,was checking and now most have 3-4 kids max with my other save had all maxed to that point but still going be same problem because have to knock up all of them so fck it I'll just knock them up again but Moko she scares me...Oh well no risk no fun.

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
I'm just wondering if there will be more Dora content, and I want to know why can't the MC have sex with her in the morning after having one child with her. Her options in the evening are missionary, cowgirl, and doggy-style (which from my playthrough is only available after having two kids with her). I don't want to ask too much but in one of your future updates, could you add more positions with her, and even have the ability to have sex with her again in the morning (not unless she isn't in a mood to have a "morning workout" to start their day :sneaky:. Also will you add a breastfeeding with her and Anna just like Rebecca and Moko?

Anyways your game is great and I'm looking forward to see more content on the game itself, you can slowly add some minor scenes for each character if you can, it's your game and you can decide what you want your game to be. All the best :).

eike2000

May 9, 2017
OH, I like Paola, she and MC make knot dog dirty talk while sex, this is a new one. Then that will be better if others are got active "knot dog" too. Maybe more with some action like : watersport, squirt while sex, public sex (no cuckold, no ntr) and knot dog. By the way, Lin (ana's mother) is looking good, let make her join in harem, don't make mother into harem, she with father is best couple.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes