valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , there is happen with that fat man who want job he came last time before the flyer posters idea he said i know you hire the trainer woman but if you want me for other work MC answer no after that he not back again .
is this normal ? thank you for answer

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
hello everyone , there is happen with that fat man who want job he came last time before the flyer posters idea he said i know you hire the trainer woman but if you want me for other work MC answer no after that he not back again .
is this normal ? thank you for answer
That's because you answered no, if you said yes he would be back delivering flyers for you which also gives yo a little income

Reactions: valley57

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
what to do now ?
Unless you have a save right before that and want to replay not much you can do, As of now it doesn't look like it makes a big difference as far as story or anything, the income you make is really very little 100 dollars when he does flyers. So I'd say it's up to you how to proceed. Or if you use URM should be able to change answer to yes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unless you have a save right before that and want to replay not much you can do, As of now it doesn't look like it makes a big difference as far as story or anything, the income you make is really very little 100 dollars when he does flyers. So I'd say it's up to you how to proceed. Or if you use URM should be able to change answer to yes
yeah you have to keep telling him no .. until you move into the mansion ;)

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
He does come back after you get Hanna in the gym. Then you pay him money to send out flyers. To me he is just another scripted event to waste time on.
This seemingly insignificant scripted guy can bring you thousands per week. Every time he distributes flyers, your weekly income increases by +100. If you send him 4 times, you get +400 each week, which equals +1600 per month... and it grows exponentially.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This seemingly insignificant scripted guy can bring you thousands per week. Every time he distributes fliers, your weekly income increases by +100. If you send him 4 times, you get +400 each week, which equals +1600 per month... and it grows exponentially.
and we need that cash for all those babies our girls are having :love:

Reactions: valley57 and reb95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This seemingly insignificant scripted guy can bring you thousands per week. Every time he distributes fliers, your weekly income increases by +100. If you send him 4 times, you get +400 each week, which equals +1600 per month... and it grows exponentially.
I didn't realize that, I thought it was just a hundred bucks each time... Maybe make the scaling more clear for dummies like me.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes