MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I’d like to address something before it escalates (as I’ve seen happen elsewhere).
I understand and respect everyone’s kinks, but I will not introduce underage content or incest in Simple Days.
I hope this clears the air.
I liked the game, but it has become stale and repeatable. It's pretty vanilla in a way that no one can possible be offend unless they are VERY narrow minded. All this feel good, we are all friends and want to live together makes me want to puke. The game needs some extra to take it to the next level.
Although I would love to see some 16yo girls getting knocked up, it wont really change anything. It will just be yet another girl MC can knock up.
It would most likely never happen, but I would like to see some non consensual sex. Sneaking a creampie into a girl, or fucking a girl while her husband is in the next room, isn't enough for me. Let's have a new employee, with BIG money problems, and let MC take advantage of it. He could offer her a bonus if she would sleep with him. She would reluctantly accept. During sex she should be VERY afraid of getting knocked up and try to get out of the deal.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes