wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 08 Oct. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 50% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 8% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 15% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 8% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 30% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 15% completed
5.0. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 60% completed
5.1. Teodora - broken condom (use her husband's condom) in sex on the table and after 3rd kid - 100% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - **100% completed**
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - **100% completed**
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - **100% completed**
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulating- **100% completed**

11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 20% completed

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Ramona - love points were being added to Abby instead of Ramona - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono

Mar 20, 2023
**Progress Log for 0.19.0**
last updated 08 Oct. 2024

**Main Story:**
1. Visit the airplane company manager and make a business deal for your spa - 50% completed
2. Continue the mayor campaign - 8% completed
3.0. BDSM club (deal with unlimited services) trigger extra events in the club:
3.1. Talk with Madam - 15% completed
3.2. Meet Edmon again and gain access to free blue pills, plus red and green syringes - 8% completed
**Girls:**
3.3. Secret can get pregnant and join you (if you missed the chance before) - 30% completed

4. Vicky will call you and arrive - 15% completed
5.0. Teodora (new sex scene and story about her husband) - requested by ChosenOne tier - 60% completed
5.1. Teodora - broken condom (use her husband's condom) in sex on the table and after 3rd kid - 100% completed
6. Naomi (sex alone) - new dialogues - **100% completed**
7. Moko alone, anal and one vaginal sex - improved - **100% completed**
8. Elena threesome - new option: play the game - **100% completed**
9. Secret - new sex scene in her bedroom (she likes it a bit rough) - **100% completed**
10. Ramona will tell you the day when she is ovulating- **100% completed**

11. BlackMoon (requested by ChosenOne tier) - 20% completed

**Bug Fixes:**
Julia fix: In one case, you could miss making Julia pregnant for the first time, which could lock you out of having kids. This is now fixed - **100% completed**
Ramona - love points were being added to Abby instead of Ramona - **100% completed**
Spelling and grammar corrections - ongoing

As always I will add more content if I have time.
Thank you so much for your support
Mega Lono
Teodora's husband needs to go either by gang goons or mayor goons.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I have a Dream.

He and Harry suddenly realize they are gay and very much in love with each other. As Mayor, I declare Gay marriage legal, they run off to live happily ever after, while Julia and Teodora move into my Mansion of Love. :love:

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I have a Dream.

He and Harry suddenly realize they are gay and very much in love with each other. As Mayor, I declare Gay marriage legal, they run off to live happily ever after, while Julia and Teodora move into my Mansion of Love. :love:
me too

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I have a Dream.

Maybe the dev can make that a reality in the future, just for the laughs. And of course Julia and Teodora will keep receiving some (horizontal) love in that big place, which might become cramped in a few updates later if they have offspring (and the other children from the other LIs with the protagonist). :giggle::giggle::giggle:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Maybe the dev can make that a reality in the future, just for the laughs. And of course Julia and Teodora will keep receiving some (horizontal) love in that big place, which might become cramped in a few updates later if they have offspring (and the other children from the other LIs with the protagonist). :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I keep thinking if I mention it enough, he'll think "hey, that's a good idea" and implement it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah Harry and him should go on fishing trip together and we should get our new friend that controls the military stick a torpedo in side of there boat problem solved fish food, then we just tell Teodora & Julia was some sort of accident at sea;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes