TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
what is funny he said he'll provide proof that it wasn't the same message and it was but also just happen to leave out he replied to the same person on all of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I actually added someone to the list and I never do that
He's been banned already.
WTH well the Wookie is pissed I want to go hunting
View attachment 4084396
Yeah he speed ran a ban on the price of power thread a few days ago... Apparently I really upset him at the time. Been online for 30 years... Don't think I've ever experienced this particular flavor of unhinged.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
what is funny he said he'll provide proof that it wasn't the same message and it was but also just happen to leave out he replied to the same person on all of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I actually added someone to the list and I never do that
Well I replied so he can't say it wasn't same message so his reply's to tigerwolfe

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Apparently I really upset him at the time. Been online for 30 years... Don't think I've ever experienced this particular flavor of unhinged.
Sorry man you shouldn't have to put up with it so he stalks you everyplace you post what a ........ you know

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I tried in one thread and the post was already gone.
Yeah I see what he's doing, he deleted it here to already , so he's leaving it up for a bit and deleting it himself what a ........ I still want to go hunting. Has always been same user name

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah I see what he's doing, he deleted it here to already , so he's leaving it up for a bit and deleting it himself what a ........ I still want to go hunting. Has always been same user name
Go for it. I can't get to the account, so I think they got banned but I'm not putting any more effort into it.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
why theres only 1 s*x event on tv ?
i remember we got few scene before, now only with mako and rebecca and only rebecca got scene.

crusherkg

Sep 15, 2024
so i run for mayor and thats it... wiat for next update?? and btw betty hana will be my gf in this version or next update?????

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
so i run for mayor and thats it... wiat for next update?? and btw betty hana will be my gf in this version or next update?????
Probably not. Next Update is focusing on progressing the story (making an airplane deal, continuing the mayor campaign and some sort of deal with the BDSM club).

New girls will probably have to wait. But there's a lot of us here that are desperately waiting for Betty & Hanna. :p

Mar 20, 2023
Probably not. Next Update is focusing on progressing the story (making an airplane deal, continuing the mayor campaign and some sort of deal with the BDSM club).

New girls will probably have to wait. But there's a lot of us here that are desperately waiting for Betty & Hanna. :p
You just rejected too many of the girls, me and others have enough girls for a few more updates :p :sneaky:

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes